is there already hackers in this game

#11jdak10Posted 12/4/2012 10:16:31 PM
WM_PMC posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
jdak10 posted...
Actually it was a hack.

lol it's a glitch, not a hack. Hacking is when you use some type of software that isn't in the game to mod it. Glitching is when you exploit a flaw in the game. I, honestly, don't know how people discover these kinds of glitches.

You're wrong. The exploit is via a modified vault file that people put on their Xbox's via modding their Xbox. I believe the mod is a JTAG, or something similar to that. A glitch is something that appears naturally in a game that causes an unintended outcome based on some faulty coding. Hacking is when you modify the game yourself. Manually inserting a modified file on to your game is most definitely hacking. I suggest you know what you're talking about before you laugh at others.

Nice;)
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#12premier024Posted 12/4/2012 10:20:47 PM
Weiland101 posted...
Who cares about some glitch/hack which increases your rank. Never ever cared about this.

There are tons of 13 year olds out there that cared.
---
I5 l 16 gig DDR3 l evga 660
The best part about this thread is the huge string of removed posts at the beginning. Never change internet.
#13BloodyWaterzPosted 12/4/2012 10:35:43 PM
No hackers yet just the people who did the 10th prestige glitch.
---
PSN- BloodyWaterz
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 12/5/2012 12:28:19 AM
WM_PMC posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
jdak10 posted...
Actually it was a hack.

lol it's a glitch, not a hack. Hacking is when you use some type of software that isn't in the game to mod it. Glitching is when you exploit a flaw in the game. I, honestly, don't know how people discover these kinds of glitches.

You're wrong. The exploit is via a modified vault file that people put on their Xbox's via modding their Xbox. I believe the mod is a JTAG, or something similar to that. A glitch is something that appears naturally in a game that causes an unintended outcome based on some faulty coding. Hacking is when you modify the game yourself. Manually inserting a modified file on to your game is most definitely hacking. I suggest you know what you're talking about before you laugh at others.

I don't get how this can happen on the superior Xbox live...how did hacked lobbies and playing online with hacked consoles happen to begin with? Don't live subscribers pay so these things don't happen? Meanwhile on PSN...
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#15jdak10Posted 12/5/2012 5:45:47 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
WM_PMC posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
jdak10 posted...
Actually it was a hack.

I don't get how this can happen on the superior Xbox live...how did hacked lobbies and playing online with hacked consoles happen to begin with? Don't live subscribers pay so these things don't happen? Meanwhile on PSN...

It's a Microsoft product. Of course it's vulnerable.
---
#16BlaeuPosted 12/5/2012 5:53:40 AM
The important thing here is that the hack took advantage of a small vulnerability that Treyarch can fix pretty easily. That's a big difference when comparing it to the ability to hack right through their built in security.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#17jdak10Posted 12/5/2012 5:57:08 AM
Blaeu posted...
The important thing here is that the hack took advantage of a small vulnerability that Treyarch can fix pretty easily. That's a big difference when comparing it to the ability to hack right through their built in security.

Is it an easy fix? Cause they had to break their own mechanics to prevent it.
---
#18BlaeuPosted 12/5/2012 6:11:39 AM
jdak10 posted...
Blaeu posted...

Is it an easy fix? Cause they had to break their own mechanics to prevent it.

Well, context I guess. I'm not stating what I did in defense of Treyarch, more of a, "don't worry, hacked lobbies are here yet." Plus, I feel that as long as the core game is available to people the impact is minimal.

Losing Theater sucks, but few will care as they can still get online and kill people.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw