Just saw the "back in black" commercial...

#1Aragorn428777Posted 12/4/2012 10:18:16 PM
And it made me wonder...just WHAT system, PC, or whatever else do companies advertise their games on? That commercial made this game look like a graphic masterpiece and extremely fun (and this was one my roommate's old 720p burned out plasma, so the quality sucks), yet....I doubt even the top of the line flat screen out right now could even produce excellence like that commercial just showed.

Same goes for almost any video game. The videos people post pre-release on YouTube, the commercials, everything...

I know it's advertising at its finest, but it really disgusts me sometimes, when we finally get the product, and its **** to what we thought would be delivered overall
---
PSN: Br00talChives
Playing: Castlevania LoS, Heavy Rain, Silent Hill Classic
#2F5X_WegZPosted 12/4/2012 10:25:12 PM
Skewed perception, people see what they want to see, not what is actually there.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 12/5/2012 12:58:06 AM
It's an established fact that the in game footage for most multi platform games shown in commercials is a top of the line PC

Also CoD native resolution is lower than 720p so his old tV should make no difference
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#4Sl3pniirPosted 12/5/2012 1:01:17 AM
here this should explain it for you.

http://www.sandraandwoo.com/comics/2012-11-19-0430-software-engineering-now-with-cats.png
---
PSN: TheNozzle