What I learned from this board

#1armetimPosted 12/4/2012 11:22:56 PM
Tip:
Don't check out the board if you are still thinking of buying this game. Everybody complains and burn this game down to the ground. I own it and I have minimal lag issues and I am really enjoying the game. So if you are not sure if you want this game, dont ask on this board
---
PSN: Finn24402 , mention GFaq
#2jdak10Posted 12/4/2012 11:28:26 PM
Some of us are trying to defeat the people you speak of. I pick my battles and defeat them one thread at a time by convincing them it's not the game, it's their game and it needs work. .
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#3armetim(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:30:21 PM
jdak10 posted...
Some of us are trying to defeat the people you speak of. I pick my battles and defeat them one thread at a time by convincing them it's not the game, it's their game and it needs work. .

Good to know I am not the only one. offcourse it has flaws, but every game has,
---
PSN: Finn24402 , mention GFaq
#4blaze9990Posted 12/5/2012 12:11:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTrCqy83zA&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5kpErbsoQA&feature=plcp
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#5Spetsnaz420Posted 12/5/2012 1:22:11 AM
This board is no different from most. It's cool to say oh it's the gamefaqs community...it's really the lack of moderators doing their job quelling the trolls
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#6Sl3pniirPosted 12/5/2012 1:29:11 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
This board is no different from most. It's cool to say oh it's the gamefaqs community...it's really the lack of moderators doing their job quelling the trolls

That would be more the lack of people reporting posts to moderators seeing as GFaqs is largly moderated by it's users and the moderators just make judgments based on reports that exist.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
#74dfmaEFPosted 12/5/2012 1:29:15 AM
Everybody is free to report topics and/or posts. The reason why some remain un-deleted is probably because they are left unnoticed.
#8DMANSLANDPosted 12/5/2012 2:28:12 AM
I learned that if you bring up your K/D someone will come along and tell you not to care about K/D so much and have fun with the game. In turn, the other person will automatically assume the other player has a low K/D or sucks at the game in general.
---
PSN: DMANSLAND
"You have a father? Bison can fix that" - M. Bison, Street Fighter x Tekken
#9Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/5/2012 7:34:04 AM
armetim posted...
Tip:
Don't check out the board if you are still thinking of buying this game. Everybody complains and burn this game down to the ground. I own it and I have minimal lag issues and I am really enjoying the game. So if you are not sure if you want this game, dont ask on this board

Ask "is this game worth it" on any board and nearly 9/10 times people will answer yes. When the board for the game itself is saying "NO", that really says something about the game.
#10joner2010Posted 12/5/2012 7:42:47 AM
COD gamers are toxic, they are playing a game they hate and feel the need to tell everyone

Some of them even say "I have played X amount of time and I'm done with this crap", when I compare to my hours played, they have around 3-4 times more time invested than me, and I wonder, how can they play that much if the game is garbage as they say?

Cheese