123-2 + Nuclear Medal

#1xrem1217Posted 12/5/2012 5:44:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3eaYM-JOqo

Was a good game lol.
---
www.youtube.com/xrem1217
Black Ops 2 Pro Gameplay / Highlights
#2adamoldenPosted 12/5/2012 5:55:10 AM
...Dude what is your class set up.. I am digging the stun and gun combo with scavenger.. I never realized how functional that was for getting kills..plus it seems u have fast mag and silencer..what gun is that though..I cant tell for some reason..

Also that scorestreak set up is killer though id never imagine being able to build it up like that... and that double sentry gun on base b.. haha i cant believe u didnt get more kills before they were destroyed..

I'd vote this as one of the best games I have ever seen.. EVER...were you host btw, or is it just the way its recorded and transfered because its like your shooting dummies soemtimes...and they go down so fast!
#3tactikz4Posted 12/5/2012 6:07:22 AM
adamolden posted...
...Dude what is your class set up.. I am digging the stun and gun combo with scavenger.. I never realized how functional that was for getting kills..plus it seems u have fast mag and silencer..what gun is that though..I cant tell for some reason..

Also that scorestreak set up is killer though id never imagine being able to build it up like that... and that double sentry gun on base b.. haha i cant believe u didnt get more kills before they were destroyed..

I'd vote this as one of the best games I have ever seen.. EVER...were you host btw, or is it just the way its recorded and transfered because its like your shooting dummies soemtimes...and they go down so fast!

From what i saw from the video he has:
AN94
quichdraw
fast hand
suppressor
hardline
scanvenger
dexterity
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 Best Multiplayer join platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241111991065/
#4adamoldenPosted 12/5/2012 6:07:37 AM
xremembrance..is ur psn name..wait..are u the same guy from MGO??
#5xrem1217(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:11:07 AM
I may have been host, I do have good net.

Setup:

An-94 + Quickdraw + Fast Mags + Silencer (Wildcard) - 5
Hardline or Ghost (can't remember) + Scav + Dex - 3
Emp Nades x2 - 2

Emp nades have insane range/go through walls, so it's easy to emp people then get the 50 assist, or destroy they're equipment/sentry guns/guardians. A lot of people use bouncing betties and shock charges, so the emp nades can get you a lot of score.

Thanks for enjoying it. The kids on the 360 board are saying it's vs bots and that I can't do that on the 360 when the community is the same skill-wise (juts bigger on 360). lol...
---
www.youtube.com/xrem1217
#6xrem1217(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:11:43 AM
adamolden posted...
xremembrance..is ur psn name..wait..are u the same guy from MGO??

Yes, I was one of the best players on MGO. You can watch my MGO highlight videos you know.
---
www.youtube.com/xrem1217
#7adamoldenPosted 12/5/2012 6:14:44 AM
I mean idc if u were facing a bunch of random lvls and they werent that good..u stomped them and played the map perfectly..aside from those 2 random times ppl got u from behind u had a perfect coverage of ur surroundings and u kept on the move..it was flawless really..and ppl saying its bots didnt see the beginning that shows everyone in the room..really..idiots..
#8adamoldenPosted 12/5/2012 6:16:06 AM
Dude no doubt..I ran with u on mgo a few times in different clans..and in a few survival matches.. u rocked.. I was Big Rich/Volatile Vixen.. those matches with u and joker were some of my favorite mgo moments..
#9xrem1217(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:19:30 AM
adamolden posted...
I mean idc if u were facing a bunch of random lvls and they werent that good..u stomped them and played the map perfectly..aside from those 2 random times ppl got u from behind u had a perfect coverage of ur surroundings and u kept on the move..it was flawless really..and ppl saying its bots didnt see the beginning that shows everyone in the room..really..idiots..

Yeah, I'm not claiming this was a hardcore/mlg match lol. They were not good players, you do need extremely bad to average players to get a score like this.

Obviously you can do good vs good players, but generally you won't get something like this if they are good/same skill level as you. I have no problem saying these guys were bad.

I also went 126-6 on Plaza Domination a few games after this, same lobby with some of the same/different (few were better) people. Don't think I'll upload since that has Lodestar, so it's boring. That one I was killwhoring (purposely put Vsat-Lodestar-Dogs to get a high kill game), I'll admit. Obviously we won no problem.
---
www.youtube.com/xrem1217
#10adamoldenPosted 12/5/2012 6:31:10 AM
Lol...man I want to run with you if ur hosting and beasting like that..I am so tired of playing with stupid, useless ppl..my win ratio sucks..its like 45% or something because half the games the host quits or everyone on the team I got put in is behind already 100 points... or the game starts fresh and no one does a damn thing but camp the spawn when they need to move up and secure B or take positions to hold lines for flag captures etc..

My K/d ratio is like a 1.04 (since this is my first game since MGO and its a lot different) and i started off pretty bad, and my SPM is only at 266 and rising steadily since im doing more hardpoint and dom matches instead of tdm...but still, i average like 300-400 SPM a match now, and my K/d is rising steadily..but I dont even worry about that stuff..i play for the objectives..and it SUCKS to lose after busting my ass game in and game out..

I am always in the top 3 usually. I'm Prestige 1, Level 16 atm.. since I rarely play.. maybe have 18-20 hours I think..work full time, have my house and fiance, and a dog..times tight...but when i do play it be nice to play with old mgo ppl..and with someone who actually has some skill lol

Can i add u? Are u in a clan? looking to get into league play/competitive games but i havent found many ppl playing this game I actually respect and I started out crap in MGO and by playing and friending the ppl who were good, I got much better.. used to be 3rd in deathmatch on mgo and top 50 in every other mode for awhile before i started playing less and less.. I think i was level 15/16 hound when mgo went offline..

God i miss mgo..cant wait for the next one..it better be coming