WOW!!! best cod game ever

#1Hydroplane420Posted 12/5/2012 8:24:45 PM
NOT!!!! so ive been playing cod since cod3, NEVER NEVER NEVER again, wil i listen to my girlfriend. I had my concerns about this game, like bad hit detection, bad lag, ugly graphics, horrible mechanics. But being a stupid guy i listen to my girlfriend and wasted 60 bucks. she convinced me to buy it. first day i played online my ps froze on me not once not twice but four times. this right here alone made me stop playing black ops online. I never had my playstation freeze on me. as far as the game,as far as the ga,e honestly i thought i was playing killzone 3.5 for a moment, guns make the same sound, hell some of the sights look the same, the hitmarker looks like a killzone hitmarker. hit detection wasnt bad as i assume, lag, well lag is lag never going away and graphic oh man, wow. im not even going to say anything. probably the only thing i give black ops 2 props on is th sound qualityand all the cool gadgets. this doesnt even feel like a cod game anymore. where the speed? anyone else feels like this???

the lesson of the day dont listen to your girlfriend!!!!!!
#2AaronHutchPosted 12/5/2012 8:29:04 PM
implying anyone on gfaqs has a girlfriend
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#3Lard_in_TeaPosted 12/5/2012 8:36:23 PM
And yet each new CoD sets a new sales milestone and makes record breaking profit for Activision and that rat Bobby Kotick.

Oh you'll buy the next iteration of CoD too.
---
"Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!" - Palmer
Waiting for MGS:GZ (& MGO3)
#4SST_ForeverPosted 12/5/2012 8:39:42 PM
Best ever? Nah. Maybe like 3rd best. Maybe even second. But best ever? No sir.

Glad to hear you guys are having fun.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#5SubXerO1133Posted 12/5/2012 9:08:47 PM
i still don't understand how its your "GF"s fault?

Why would you listen to her? what does she know about COD B ops 2 that you wouldn't?
#6Hydroplane420(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:31:23 PM
Lard_in_Tea posted...
And yet each new CoD sets a new sales milestone and makes record breaking profit for Activision and that rat Bobby Kotick.

Oh you'll buy the next iteration of CoD too.

yeah i will, for one reason only IW :-)
#7Hydroplane420(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:32:56 PM
SubXerO1133 posted...
i still don't understand how its your "GF"s fault?

Why would you listen to her? what does she know about COD B ops 2 that you wouldn't?

i was joking
#8MiniVirus2Posted 12/5/2012 10:07:23 PM
Hydroplane420 posted...
NOT!!!! so ive been playing cod since cod3, NEVER NEVER NEVER again, wil i listen to my girlfriend. I had my concerns about this game, like bad hit detection, bad lag, ugly graphics, horrible mechanics. But being a stupid guy i listen to my girlfriend and wasted 60 bucks. she convinced me to buy it. first day i played online my ps froze on me not once not twice but four times. this right here alone made me stop playing black ops online. I never had my playstation freeze on me. as far as the game,as far as the ga,e honestly i thought i was playing killzone 3.5 for a moment, guns make the same sound, hell some of the sights look the same, the hitmarker looks like a killzone hitmarker. hit detection wasnt bad as i assume, lag, well lag is lag never going away and graphic oh man, wow. im not even going to say anything. probably the only thing i give black ops 2 props on is th sound qualityand all the cool gadgets. this doesnt even feel like a cod game anymore. where the speed? anyone else feels like this???

the lesson of the day dont listen to your girlfriend!!!!!!

Nope, not buying it. Anyone who's owned a PS3 for over a year has experienced a freeze at some point or another. Also, this is easily the fastest CoD ever. I'd call it a fact, but I have no imperial evidence to back up that claim, although most would agree.

Just another half-baked troll. (no pun intended)
---
R.I.P. DIO
#9params7Posted 12/5/2012 10:21:25 PM
AaronHutch posted...
implying anyone on gfaqs has a girlfriend

Gamefaqs isn't /v/. There's a lot of normal people here.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/params7
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png
#10buzzerr3Posted 12/6/2012 5:17:35 AM
I agree.

Best ever in my opinion.

The freezing will be fixed very soon so i don't even take that into account when rating the game.

Graphics are leaps and bounds better than MW3. Look at side by side comparisons. The textures , colors, details and art design absolutely blow away MW3. Look at your clip when you're reloading. In MW3 you load your gun with a black empty square..In Black ops 2 you load your gun with a clip full of ACTUAL bullets.. And thats just one of a million little detail improvements.

The score streak awards are incredibly fun to use.

The maps blow away MW3 maps.

The guns sound and look way better than MW3. And they is much more variation in the the guns in this game. In MW3 i felt like i was using the ACR no matter what gun i used.

Equipment? So many fun choices to use in this category.

The pick 10 system allows for TOTAL customization. I have never seen to many different playing styles because you have SO many options to make a custom loadout.

The sound in this game is beyond amazing to hear on a good quality surround sound. Listen to an EMP or just an EMP grenade.. sound amazing

SO yes.. I agree... this is the best yet.
---
Yo