Spawns are so bad on Hijacked

#11xMessiahbolicalPosted 12/6/2012 3:58:06 AM
But hey... it looks pretty though, so it must be good... lol ;p
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#12flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 4:07:44 AM
xMessiahbolical posted...
Hijacked is one of the worst maps I've ever played on. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just twice as wide as it is, with a lot more pathways.

And if it was played much less often.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#13VadrigarPosted 12/6/2012 5:42:54 AM(edited)
Funny story: I was running an LMG one time, and I took out a couple guys on the stern/bow, then immediately a couple more guys spawned in their place and I picked them off too. lol

But seriously yeah, these spawns suck balls... -_-
#14Jason_HudsonPosted 12/6/2012 5:50:26 AM
Ok, Hijacked spawns.

Playing HQ on there, we captured the HQ at the bow of the ship, we all face forward thinking that they must be spawning on the other side, some move off and...

They all spawn behind us. I mean they were within spitting distance of us, was potentially the worst spawn I've seen in any CoD that wasn't Shipment with 50 players.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#15JonicitePosted 12/6/2012 6:17:35 AM
I agree completely. Personally, I've just gotten used to sitting in the back of the ship and waiting for sudden spawn flips. Other than that, Hijacked gives me indigestion.
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---
#16Jin_SakazakiPosted 12/6/2012 10:00:16 AM
Vadrigar posted...
But seriously yeah, these spawns suck balls... -_-

Co-sign. It's beyond frustrating
---
Tonight I dine on turtler soup.....
#17One_Too_ManyPosted 12/6/2012 10:26:05 AM
After playing Dome in MW3 for year, Hijacked feels like a quiet day in the park. From most places on the map, you can only be flanked from 1 or 2 directions at a time. One Dome, you were generally vulnerable from 3 or 4 directions on a vast majority of the map.

Hijacked is Nuketown's sister. There's 2 primary spawns, and 2 additional secondary spawns. If your teammates can resist rushing the enemy spawn, it's a very easy map to control.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#18PhoenixRushPosted 12/6/2012 10:44:14 AM
rave50000 posted...
OR are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y8nIFVHcFu4

What a hardass clan that won that match. And they were so modest about the method they went about it.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#19Asylum_71Posted 12/6/2012 11:28:07 AM(edited)
I really don't get you people who complain about Hijacked. All CoDs that I've played have had that one really small map... We got lucky with Hijacked. It's bigger than most of the others and it has more flanking opportunities and objects in the spawns to quickly get to cover. I don't like small maps at all... But after Dome, Rust, Nuketown, and Dome (again), I don't see anything to complain about.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#20the_grey_bushPosted 12/6/2012 11:33:53 AM
rave50000 posted...
OR are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y8nIFVHcFu4
well, that is CTF and they're not gonnna spawn you upstairs or on the end of the opponent's flag. anywhere else pretty much was covered by guardians other than directly behind the enemies at the very front of the boat.
---
we saw the towers fall to ashes like they were laced with bombs
and ever since we been at war like Ghenghis Khan