wow ... so Treyarch did its best to make HQ a routine process ...

#1Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/6/2012 1:42:04 PM
so they were so lazy they made the HQ spawn order fixed ...?

the same order in every game ...? wow , thats' one heck of a way to make this game mode so dull ...

and for a solo bird like me its actually a nigtmare ... a clan can easily memorize the order of every map and boom ... they can just win unless they come across anotehr clan that memorizes the order ...

i definitly did not see that one coming treyarch ... bravo ...
#2iCheckzPosted 12/6/2012 1:44:15 PM
---
RIP to the competition-----
www.TeamVvG.com----apply now
#3Stryker_StormPosted 12/6/2012 1:46:20 PM
I think it might be the same for Hardpoint too, worth doing some testing..
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#4Zed7777ZR1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:47:21 PM
im not sure about hardpoint ... but i played 50+ games in HQ to confirm before i post this ...
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 12/6/2012 1:50:33 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
I think it might be the same for Hardpoint too, worth doing some testing..

Hardpoint is indeed the same spawns every time.

Pretty much at around 10 seconds you send someone to the next spawn point.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6Stryker_StormPosted 12/6/2012 1:53:11 PM
Yeah, they were quite lazy, have you all seen that glitch spot on Hijacked where you can capture the Hardpoint without actually being inside it?
---
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 12/6/2012 1:55:52 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
Yeah, they were quite lazy, have you all seen that glitch spot on Hijacked where you can capture the Hardpoint without actually being inside it?

Yea, people will just sit there & contest the corner to keep anyone from getting points.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8drakeyyyPosted 12/6/2012 2:00:45 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...

Yea, people will just sit there & contest the corner to keep anyone from getting points.

Considering walls are paper thin its pretty easy to shoot them through it and if your can't find anyone in the Hardpoint I just spray the wall there and can usually pick up a kill or two
#9Stryker_StormPosted 12/6/2012 2:04:02 PM
drakeyyy posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...

Considering walls are paper thin its pretty easy to shoot them through it and if your can't find anyone in the Hardpoint I just spray the wall there and can usually pick up a kill or two

People just corner camp the hardpoint on Hijacked, seriously considering using a Millimeter scanner and FMJ next time I'm on that map.
---