Are you good at this game?

#1One_Too_ManyPosted 12/6/2012 2:34:25 PM
Would you say you're a good player? Why or why not?
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#2chris_mi9rPosted 12/6/2012 2:40:35 PM
I think I'm descent, I am better than all my friends.

Everyone has their good games and bad games though.
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
#3Prototype_1Posted 12/6/2012 2:46:55 PM
I would say that I am a pretty good player, not stellar, not horrible, but slightly above average. I am fairly inconsistent with my match to match K/D ratio (some really good like 33-4 and 24-4, but then its 7-13, 10-20), but am a team player and help out those who need it in my party (re-rolling care packages from those who do not use Engineer, letting teammates know where enemies are when I get killed by one that is now approaching a teammate, covering teammates while they pick up their care packages or enemy ones, and not stealing any care packages thrown by my teammates unless they get killed after they throw it and they say "Hey someone get that care package!!"). I think those things make me a good player. What about you? Do you consider yourself a good player, TC?
---
PSN ID - Ho-Runner
Hey! How -- ah, these pretzels suck... So how's your day been, buddy? - Handsome Jack
#4CornerCamperPosted 12/6/2012 2:49:04 PM
I consider myself an Objective player.

Whatever the Objective is that game. I'm going for #1 in the lobby as far as the Objectives go.

"Dude you suck, you went 14-29."

Really? With 6 plants and 8 defuses?

You 'camp patrolled' an area the whole game and went 48-10. Congrats on your 0 plants and defuses, I've got the higher score at the end of this round and did everything possible for my team to win.
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#5Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/6/2012 2:49:05 PM
I'm above average, but I have my weaknesses. Biggest weakness is a lack of patience; I get frustrated fast, and I can't sit in one spot for long.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#6tommy290Posted 12/6/2012 2:50:42 PM
God no. I'm horrible.
---
http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/ (Looking for game reviewers!) | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290
#7Myles98Posted 12/6/2012 2:52:51 PM
I haven't got this game yet but on all the other CoDs I'm everywhere in between.
Sometimes I annihilate and am the man of the match, others I'm decent and average. Other times I completely suck ass.

It also depends on my routers mood as my Internet sucks just as much as me.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#8One_Too_Many(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:06:28 PM
Are you a superstitious player? Does anything bring you good luck? What brings you bad luck?
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#9RebelGameMasterPosted 12/6/2012 3:18:39 PM
3.33 KD
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.