Why complain about one thing and then complain about the opposite thing...???

#1ExtremeLightPosted 12/6/2012 8:15:06 PM
Wow, just wow.
Maps-
First people are gonna complain about there being too many small maps.
And then some people are gonna complain about the large map being too large and slow-paced.

Lag vs Lag compensation-
Lag, we all know lag. Basically the lower your connection the more lag you'll get.
But wait there's lag comp. While the host with the best connection will "lag" to other with worse connection. They're both lag. Pick one and stick with it!

Ghost/Assassin-
"I hate when I can't see my enemies." "Ghost Camper Noob!"
People complain about Ghost users being mainly campers but in reality more rushers uses Ghost/Assassin prior to BO2. Now that ghost have become a "rusher" perk, it's having the opposite effect: Camping actually INCREASES! And ghost is now a second-ranked perk. Thanks you CoD community!

When something is OP-
No. In the last two game only THESE TWO weapons were even remotely OP:
-Striker (MW3)
-Famas (BO)
Everything else depends on the user.

QS vs Sniper-
QS shouldn't be in any FPS game. None whatsoever. I miss BO days when Sniping was simply sniping and there was way less QSers.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#2Mattv323Posted 12/6/2012 8:19:00 PM
74u wasnt op in bo?
#3ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:21:46 PM
Mattv323 posted...
74u wasnt op in bo?

...HA. I used that thing on Firing Range and it was weak. I found the MP5K (first SMG) to be twice as effective.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#4Masterpie3000Posted 12/6/2012 8:26:26 PM
your problem is thinking everyone is one entity

we are all individuals and we all dislike certain things

on top of that your points are dumb

lag is annoying, lag comp is dumb

assassin is Op

ghost is UP

think before you post
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#5SST_ForeverPosted 12/6/2012 8:27:22 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Mattv323 posted...
74u wasnt op in bo?

...HA. I used that thing on Firing Range and it was weak. I found the MP5K (first SMG) to be twice as effective.

Lol did you even play blops? Hip firing with rapid fire 74u and steady aim was damn near a cheat code.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#6ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:33:41 PM
SST_Forever posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Mattv323 posted...
74u wasnt op in bo?

Lol did you even play blops? Hip firing with rapid fire 74u and steady aim was damn near a cheat code.

Did you even play BO? I did all of that with the AK74u and I never could amount higher kills then with the first SMG.

Masterpie3000 posted...

assassin is Op

ghost is UP

think before you post

SEE!!! You just complain about one thing AND the opposite thing! Also I never said EVERYONE think both ways. I'm just pointing out that people are complaining about one thing while a bunch of other people are complaining about it's opposite.
And Assassin wasn't OP, it was overused.
---
#7flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 8:37:31 PM
I still will never understand how Assassin is any more OP than Ghost was in BOps1.

Nor will I ever understand why either were "OP"
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#8ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:42:26 PM
flame030191 posted...
I still will never understand how Assassin is any more OP than Ghost was in BOps1.

Nor will I ever understand why either were "OP"

Ghost basically hide you from enemies Spy plane.
Assassin hide you from UAV and made you immune to CUAV and EMP (well you'll still get a mini-map and non-blurry screen) but really neither was OP just overused.
---
#9SST_ForeverPosted 12/6/2012 8:43:24 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
SST_Forever posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Mattv323 posted...
74u wasnt op in bo?

Did you even play BO? I did all of that with the AK74u and I never could amount higher kills then with the first SMG.

Masterpie3000 posted...

assassin is Op

ghost is UP

think before you post

SEE!!! You just complain about one thing AND the opposite thing! Also I never said EVERYONE think both ways. I'm just pointing out that people are complaining about one thing while a bunch of other people are complaining about it's opposite.
And Assassin wasn't OP, it was overused.

And which nerf were you using it after? It needed to be nerfed several times that's how op it was -_-

There's a reason assassin was overused. It was OP. By that I mean that was no sense in using anything else in its tier. It was the only perk in its tier to give a class viability. Maybe not OP in the traditional sense, but still op.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#10Sl3pniirPosted 12/6/2012 8:44:38 PM
Some of your arguments are backwards.

Lag and Lag comp are not opposite ends of the spectrum chief. Lag is a problem. Lag Comp is a tool implemented to attempt to balance lag. It doesn't work too well.

A big map can be too big and a small map can be too small. There is a medium in there.

And the QS vs. Sniper thing you just complain about QS and don't mention anything about people complaining about sniping.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
Emrii: The only thing opposing UAVs see is my rocket flying at it....