Dude.... WHY do people quickscope??

#1_krat0s_Posted 12/6/2012 11:19:15 PM
grabbing a dsr, assisted, runnin around, quick l1-r1

especially when i see most scopers going at LEAST 3 deaths for every kill...

Any quickscopers here? PLEASE tell me what is the fun in this??

This idiotic trend is so annoying...running around maps like yemen and plaza with a sniper and a combat knife...

....save that s*** for turbine....

This is a serious question, besides the trolling n maybe a sense of accomplishment, what do ppl get out of this? i have yet to see a positive KDR on a quickscoper of more then 3-4, so obviously its not that.....

I mean for me, in retaliation its a quick kill...most snipers and scopers are too dumb to move from whatever location theyre generally at, so 8 times out of 10 i just go grab a revenge medal for the trouble

Sincerely,

A confused call of duty player....
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#2brakilvertPosted 12/6/2012 11:26:04 PM
Cause thats why
---
PSN - Num1soldier
XBL - Num1soldierx
#3_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:30:27 PM
brakilvert posted...
Cause thats why

But....if thats why....then that can only mean....

no....no it cant be
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
#4GreatKiraLordPosted 12/6/2012 11:30:43 PM
Because it's in the game and it's effective.
That's really it.
#5F5X_WegZPosted 12/6/2012 11:31:37 PM
Equip SMAW or RPG, ???, blow them up
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#6mico_ongoPosted 12/6/2012 11:33:22 PM
its funny because i get called out for hard scoping....
#7KBGiantsfanPosted 12/6/2012 11:34:47 PM
mico_ongo posted...

Same here
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#8_Deadeye_CM_Posted 12/6/2012 11:36:10 PM
mico_ongo posted...

Me too. Honestly, it seems like if you're a sniper, you're screwed either way. You'll get called a quick scoper, hard scoper, camper, etc., and all because you like to snipe. I'm sorry, but I like shooting people across the map in the head. I may hunker down in a spot for a little bit, depending on the map I'm playing, but I usually just find the action and shoot from afar.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#9_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:36:42 PM
KBGiantsfan posted...
mico_ongo posted...

Same here

hm, might sound dumb but, difference between hard scoping and quick scoping?
or is it just another name for it?

I myself actually applaud them sometimes, cuz hell, IIIII certainly dont have the patience to get that skill nailed down...some actuallycan keep up to par,

BUT, the ones who are stragglin around in circles trying to get a shot off....u look dumb
---
#10mico_ongoPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:27 PM
basically quickscope abuses the aim assist in the game....you hit l1 when your marker is close to someone and then hit r1 pretty much right after without actually seeing them in the scope the crosshairs will automatically pull to their head and if done correctly they die.....

hard scoping is your scoped the whole time and when you see someone you pull to them and shoot....

i sometimes do a manual quickscope....where i see someone and scope and pull at the same time so by the time i can see them through the scope they should be on crosshairs or real close and a quick flick of the right stick with r1 and i should get a kill.....

some people called me out for quickscoping when i did that....its funny to me.