425 is the new UAV score requirement

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 425 is the new UAV score requirement
2 years ago#1
Meh, I honestly wanted to see it cost more than the RC-XD.
2 years ago#2
Yeah, me too because I'm still in game where I see constant UAV spam...
---
Next Day One Buys - Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, and The Last of Us
2 years ago#3
Copy and pasted from my post in another topic

Seriously ? In MW3, the RC-XD and the UAV were around the same number of kills to gain, saying it should take around more points to acquire would put it around the same level as 5/6 kills in the other games. If this were to happen, and this is a pretty big if, the UAV should see major improvements along the levels of the Hellstorm Missile/Lightning Strike or whatever range they place it in, you wouldn't want that now, would you?
2 years ago#4
Good, now games won't be flooded with constant UAV.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
2 years ago#5
Still not going to stop me from spamming them
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
2 years ago#6
Everyone spams them......not aloud to counter it though....people must have their crutch mini map and you on it at all times
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
2 years ago#7
F5X_WegZ posted...

Wishful thinking.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
2 years ago#8
F5X_WegZ posted...

At 425? Yes it will.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#9
Another incompetent decision by the geniuses at 3arch.

Doesn't surprise me at all...
2 years ago#10
I still don't see why people cry over the uav. It doesn't do much, aside from forcing you to be extra cautious. But I guess some people just want to be able to run like crazy. There's ways to counter the uav you know. There's a perk, there's a scorestreak (counter-uav) and there's launchers. I always carry a launcher and I look to the sky as soon as it's safe and I hear "enemy uav"
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 425 is the new UAV score requirement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived