425 is the new UAV score requirement

#11KBGiantsfanPosted 12/7/2012 6:07:51 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
I still don't see why people cry over the uav. It doesn't do much, aside from forcing you to be extra cautious. But I guess some people just want to be able to run like crazy. There's ways to counter the uav you know. There's a perk, there's a scorestreak (counter-uav) and there's launchers. I always carry a launcher and I look to the sky as soon as it's safe and I hear "enemy uav"

I agree. Also, its a good "team" scorestreak IMO. Its easy to get and, for the most part, it helps your team. If the UAV's are pissing you off then use it your damn self and stop crying.
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#12Yunthor_HnCPosted 12/7/2012 6:11:36 AM
Everyone spams them......not aloud to counter it though....people must have their crutch mini map and you on it at all times

What are you talking about? They're countered all the time. I make a small fortune in points blowing them out of the sky.
---
F the dirtbags in 3rd world countries that have dial up and want to play. Put the controller down, plow the fields and make my sneakers. - kntwrk
#13Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/7/2012 6:20:56 AM
@ ambies : ifyou want to work on your secodnaries challenegs , you'll understand how pointless it is to keep switching classes till you realize its a lost cause ...
#14OrlandoMagicianPosted 12/7/2012 6:54:32 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
I still don't see why people cry over the uav. It doesn't do much, aside from forcing you to be extra cautious. But I guess some people just want to be able to run like crazy. There's ways to counter the uav you know. There's a perk, there's a scorestreak (counter-uav) and there's launchers. I always carry a launcher and I look to the sky as soon as it's safe and I hear "enemy uav"

There's just so many UAV's and ghost (which is later unlock or must be with tokens) only semi counters it since you must be moving. I think it should detect ghost users not moving every other sweep. That way I can at least hide to reload for a couple seconds and move on. They're not , just annoying.
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 12/7/2012 7:08:30 AM
It'll stil be the most used KS, but at least there will be less of them now.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/7/2012 7:12:25 AM
Re_Animator posted...
Another incompetent decision by the geniuses at 3arch.

Doesn't surprise me at all...

This.

I made a topic before release (before we found out about all the lag, bugs, etc) saying the game looks to be amazing and the only way they can mess it up is by constantly tinkering with it a la BF3 and Black Ops 1. Here they go with the tinkering. Next they'll nerf the only reliable shotgun.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#17Still__RippinPosted 12/7/2012 7:24:43 AM
Haven't played the game for a week and now I don't think I ever will again. UAV has always been 3 kills. This is ******* stupid.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#18BlaeuPosted 12/7/2012 7:31:27 AM
It will still be common as it is the easiest streak to get, and people like to see where everyone is.

The "spam" will lessen though, as some of the "bad" players will die more often before getting the required points.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#19HunteristheGamePosted 12/7/2012 7:31:31 AM
Really? With all the issues with this game people are complaining about a killstreak that has been in EVERY Call of Duty and as the lowest easiest to get KS (well "scorestreak" now). I see no more UAVs in this game that I have in the early stages of any other COD. At first EVERYONE uses UAV because it is the easiest to get (was 3 kills until more recent CODs but even at 4 it's easy to get). Only reason newer CODs made it 4 kills is because of Hardline taking one needed away thus really making Hardline nothing more then something to make people think they are getting some kind of bonus.
As the games are out longer the better players start using the 5 and up streaks as their bottom one and you see a big drop in UAVs, as i've been seeing myself. It will still be until late Jan. before we probably see them drop off to what we normally see in other games. Since new players will be coming in after Xmas and using the easy streaks.
And it isn't like they aren't shot down as soon as they are called in anyways. I know I shot down everyone I hear called in as well as see mine shot down instantly. I'm going to move my first streak to either RCXD or Hunterkiller since all i'm doing by calling them in is giving points to an enemy to add to his streaks.

Stop "fixing" unbroken stuff and fix the lag, spawning, and matchmaking.
#20ploodiePosted 12/7/2012 7:34:57 AM
Why is this a sudden problem for people? UAV has ALWAYS been the easiest thing to get in all COD games - why are people griping about it suddenly in this game?