425 is the new UAV score requirement

#21TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/7/2012 7:43:01 AM
ploodie posted...
Why is this a sudden problem for people? UAV has ALWAYS been the easiest thing to get in all COD games - why are people griping about it suddenly in this game?

Because they can't run around like children with ADHD hip firing their smgs at anything that moves.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#22HunteristheGamePosted 12/7/2012 7:43:10 AM
ploodie posted...
Why is this a sudden problem for people? UAV has ALWAYS been the easiest thing to get in all COD games - why are people griping about it suddenly in this game?

Yeah I don't get it. It's like people forgot that before MW2 all we had was 3 kills UAV, 5 Mortar/Air strike, 7 Dogs/Heli.
I have to think the complaining is the younger BAD gamers that didn't play the older CODs.
Yeah, yeah in previous ones Ghost was unlocked already or easier to unlock but if you are really any good you don't depend on hiding the whole game with Ghost.
I do however agree with those that have issues with the not moving Ghost is useless.
I still see every UAV and Counter UAV shot down. Hell EVERYTHING is shot down instantly. I've seen Stealth Choppers shot down before killing anyone. I would be pissed if I earned that high of a streak just to have it destroyed in seconds.
Yesterday a guy got a Loadstar and I shot it down instantly. He then followed with a Gunner that I took out with 2 stinger shots and finished off with the BlackHat....lol. He had to be pissed....lol.
#23PhoenixRushPosted 12/7/2012 7:49:33 AM(edited)
unceramonius posted...
Everyone spams them......not aloud to counter it though....people must have their crutch mini map and you on it at all times

It's called the second launcher...or even a black hat.
ploodie posted...

Yeah I don't get it. It's like people forgot that before MW2 all we had was 3 kills UAV, 5 Mortar/Air strike, 7 Dogs/Heli.
I have to think the complaining is the younger BAD gamers that didn't play the older CODs.
Yeah, yeah in previous ones Ghost was unlocked already or easier to unlock but if you are really any good you don't depend on hiding the whole game with Ghost.
I do however agree with those that have issues with the not moving Ghost is useless.
I still see every UAV and Counter UAV shot down. Hell EVERYTHING is shot down instantly. I've seen Stealth Choppers shot down before killing anyone. I would be pissed if I earned that high of a streak just to have it destroyed in seconds.
Yesterday a guy got a Loadstar and I shot it down instantly. He then followed with a Gunner that I took out with 2 stinger shots and finished off with the BlackHat....lol. He had to be pissed....lol.

Well, you've inspired me to carry more launchers. :)
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#24WizeAzzWrightPosted 12/7/2012 7:53:42 AM
dont like uav...shoot them down...simple as that...i would have preferred makiing uav, hunter killer and rc xd the same...make them choose
---
PSN: Wize973
#25ploodiePosted 12/7/2012 7:54:39 AM
HunteristheGame posted...
ploodie posted...

Hadn't even thought of how quickly they get shot down ... if they are going to make them harder to get, then they need to raise it to two rockets to bring it down.
#26F5X_WegZPosted 12/7/2012 7:57:28 AM
ploodie posted...

the counter for it is unlocked later (this complaint only applicable to n00bs, or people who haven't had the game for long enough to have got to level 55.

let's not forget these are scorestreaks, NOT killstreaks. You can't say it has the same requirements as previous CoD games.

425 points may as well take just as little time as getting 3 kills in a row.

Also

I've always wondered why UAV was easier to get than Counter UAV, glad to see they closed that gap for the most part in this game.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#27HunteristheGamePosted 12/7/2012 8:04:18 AM
F5X_WegZ posted...
ploodie posted...

let's not forget these are scorestreaks, NOT killstreaks. You can't say it has the same requirements as previous CoD games.

425 points may as well take just as little time as getting 3 kills in a row.

You just re-explained my point while trying to counter it....lol. You said I can't compare it to previous COD requirements (3 kills) then followed with saying the points streaks make it take about the same as killing 3 people. That's my point is that it was always easy to get and new players or weaker players use it most (not calling everyone that uses it bad). But the main point is why are people crying about something that's always been there and always been easy to get as well as shot down even more then ever IMO.
#28F5X_WegZPosted 12/7/2012 8:21:01 AM(edited)
^I forget why I even quoted that post. lol
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#29SST_ForeverPosted 12/7/2012 8:12:01 AM
You people are on something. UAV is fine. There's only 8 ways to counter it.

Thankfully I didn't really even notice it
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#30OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/7/2012 8:19:09 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
I still don't see why people cry over the uav. It doesn't do much, aside from forcing you to be extra cautious. But I guess some people just want to be able to run like crazy. There's ways to counter the uav you know. There's a perk, there's a scorestreak (counter-uav) and there's launchers. I always carry a launcher and I look to the sky as soon as it's safe and I hear "enemy uav"

It doesn't do much?

So giving not just you but your ENTIRE TEAM the benefit of seeing opponent's location on the map is not "much"?

Extra cautious? Or rather you can't flank?

Counter UAV takes too many kills to be worth it.

Launchers ... Black hat .... they leave you vulnerable to get shot. Remember ... maps are tiny ... and you are on the UAV while you are looking at the sky instead of at the guy that is about to shoot you.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
BLOPs 2 Weapon Class Tier List SMGs>Snipers>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>Knife>>ARs