I swear this game is trolling me >_>

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I swear this game is trolling me >_>

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#1
I get my UAV and call it in right away. Enemy is in front of me and I die because the UAV is being called in.

I wait to call my UAV when I'm in a room alone, enemy walks in and kills me. >_>

Call in UAV right away after killing two people and picking up two dog tags. Third guy pops out of nowhere and kills me when I call in my UAV <_<

Kill two people in a row, pick up two dog tags, can't find anyone, go into a room to call in the UAV, get killed <_<

See a sniper camping, run up to knife him. Sound whores me and knifes me when he's not looking at me.
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#2
Dont use the UAV.

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#3
More examples.

Have 19 bullets left, don't reload because it's enough to kill two enemies. Run into 3 enemies.

Have 19 bullets left, reload, die while reloading.

Get 4 kills, need one more for Bloodthirsty KSG, walk out and die from lightning strike.
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.

User Info: sworder

sworder
4 years ago#4
Sounds like you just walk into their spawn but don't know how to hide well.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I swear this game is trolling me >_>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived