Headglitching... seriously!?

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 12/7/2012 7:55:22 PM
Now that Ghost has become a placebo, and ghost users and non users alike show up on radar.... the noobs turn to what is being referred to as "Headglitching!"

Seriously?

"Rebel, what IS headglitching."

Well, it's when someone hides behind a barrier like a drum, table, balcony, etc, and only their head is visible. From there they pick off dumb***es Run N' Gunners that flock to the center of the map like flies to Shhhhh-ugga Honey Ice Tea! In other words, taking cover!

Perhaps the noob feel if they call it something like, "Headglitching" it sounds more malicious and the developers will do something.

I'm NOT looking forward to playing CoDMW10 or Black Ops 8! If up to these noobs, every map would be flat, with no obstacles or anything. It'd feature maps like: School Gym, Basketball Court, Front Lawn(with NO pink flamingo ornaments), Prison Yard, and Airport Runway.

If up to these noobs, there would be different guns but they'd all have the same fire rate, damage, range, etc.

If up to these noobs, there would be attachments but PURELY for asthetic purposes.

If up to these noobs, UAV would be up 24/7 without even having to earn it.

Keep complaining, I'm sure Treyarch is willing to give you guys all the nooby crap your sad, easy prey hearts desire!
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#2NO2_FiendPosted 12/7/2012 8:11:12 PM
It's not glitching but it is bad game design. I you're up high enough to hold your gun over the obstacle I should be able to see it when I look at you.

However there's an equally annoying problem on the other end of the spectrum. If I'm just barely peaking out of a corner over half my body SHOULDN'T be visible. The perspectives in this game really need to be redone.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#3Jason_HudsonPosted 12/7/2012 8:11:45 PM
Headglitcher sighted, going in for the
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#4supertomato_13Posted 12/7/2012 8:12:47 PM
You're trying awfully hard to make headglitching sound like it's hard to pull off.

Stop this nonsense.
---
-----------------------
Budokai 3 HD <3
#5Chrazy1988Posted 12/7/2012 8:14:42 PM
Clipping*
---
www.PSNationHQ.org
#6_krat0s_Posted 12/7/2012 8:16:54 PM
Learn to aim......?
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#7RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:20:07 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
It's not glitching but it is bad game design. I you're up high enough to hold your gun over the obstacle I should be able to see it when I look at you.

However there's an equally annoying problem on the other end of the spectrum. If I'm just barely peaking out of a corner over half my body SHOULDN'T be visible. The perspectives in this game really need to be redone.

Well, I'll tell you where the "perspectives" are perfect...

COD4:MW1!

And that was almost 6 years ago!

Seems like in old CODs Assault Shield use to stop bullets, in 2025 they don't. And just like that, a perfect game is in the past... and suck in the future.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#8NO2_FiendPosted 12/7/2012 8:26:24 PM
"Seems like in old CODs Assault Shield use to stop bullets, in 2025 they don't. And just like that, a perfect game is in the past... and suck in the future."

We're in complete agreement here. Getting my gold double prestiged Assault Shield was a torture I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Did they really have to make it impossible to see after having your shield shot like 2 times? Really?
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#9RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:33:32 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
"Seems like in old CODs Assault Shield use to stop bullets, in 2025 they don't. And just like that, a perfect game is in the past... and suck in the future."

We're in complete agreement here. Getting my gold double prestiged Assault Shield was a torture I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Did they really have to make it impossible to see after having your shield shot like 2 times? Really?

Man, I unlocked the ability to unlock the last camos but by then I completely lost all taste for the shield. And my KD took a dive. Now I have a 3.33 instead of a 3.45.
---
#10Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/8/2012 4:36:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]