Headglitching... seriously!?

#21RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:05:34 AM
assbreeze posted...
COD4 and World at War was the peak of this series. It went downhill from there and so did the community. Every time I snipe I hear some dumbass on the other team whining that I hardscoped him. Or I get called a "camping ******" That never happened in the past...or at least not as often.

Because you couldn't hear the other team back then when you killed them.

You seriously think video game players and their attitudes have changed that much in 4 or 5 years? Come on.

Yes, cause Headglitching, hardscope, tryhard, and all the other tard terms are post W@W.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#22Masterpie3000Posted 12/8/2012 11:05:44 AM
Im all for taking cover, and I never get mad at "headglitchers" cause it is cover and it is there to be used

I just wish that the cover was more realistic (yes i know its a video game)

the fact that they have their head and neck out and can shoot over it makes no sense, and gives a huge advantage (as cover should, but not like this)

I am mad that 3arch went ll out with headglitch spots, there were some in blops 1, but not this many :/
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#23assbreezePosted 12/8/2012 11:16:11 AM
Yes, cause Headglitching, hardscope, tryhard, and all the other tard terms are post W@W.

Yeah, and I remember a lot of colorful terms we all called each other when Goldeneye was popular. What's your point?
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#24RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:20:38 AM
assbreeze posted...

Yeah, and I remember a lot of colorful terms we all called each other when Goldeneye was popular. What's your point?

That since these terms arised after W@W, that players HAVE changed in 4 or 5 years(contrary to your belief), and that indeed COD4 and W@W were the peak of the series. Can't believe I had to take this down to a molecular level, lol.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#25miguel544Posted 12/8/2012 11:22:13 AM
Not buying a NBA 2k/COD game until they implement a new engine.
---
Too legit to quit. Currently Playing: Blops 1/2, LOTR LEGO. Owner of HTC Amaze Stock ICS PSN: Watersidemiguel.
#26ExtremeLightPosted 12/8/2012 11:35:43 AM
miguel544 posted...
Not buying a NBA 2k/COD game until they implement a new engine.

HAH, you assume that a new engine would be a bandage. While it may solve the problem of lag and hit detection, you will still have other problems like "headglithing", QS, overpowered perk/weapons, and the sort.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#27assbreezePosted 12/8/2012 11:46:20 AM
That since these terms arised after W@W, that players HAVE changed in 4 or 5 years(contrary to your belief), and that indeed COD4 and W@W were the peak of the series. Can't believe I had to take this down to a molecular level, lol.

What you're saying is called an opinion, and it's a stupid one. You're throwing out that the whole basic attitude of gamers has changed in 4 or 5 years, do you have any idea how dumb you sound saying something like that?

People said W@W sucked from the day it came out until the day everybody forgot about it, now it's some sort of epic peak of the series? Give me a break. That one might've been the most-disliked CoD of all time, you're just misremembering and looking at the past through rose-colored glasses, more of the tired old "it'll never be the good old days!" BS.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#28Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/8/2012 12:34:06 PM
@ united world : you really do not understand teh reason COD4 was a perfection ...

it wasnt' the game mechanics ... wasn't the balance ...
it was the people who played it ...

back then the game wasn't infested with children who wanted to pull off the wet-dream magic shot to post it on youtube and talk about it at school ...

back then you don't hear profanity in every game thinking it was badass ... on the contrary back then a badass who can pull off a good game and simply type " GG " in his clan tag " ...

back then you're guaranteed to " enjoy " your time because you weren't expecting frustration ...

now try to be honest andtell you you have pure anticipation to a COD game when its announced ... i bet your ass you think of it negatively before being optimestic ...

again i repeat it for you ... it wasn't the game itself ... but the community ...
#29TheWildOneV1Posted 12/8/2012 7:44:48 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
It's not glitching but it is bad game design. I you're up high enough to hold your gun over the obstacle I should be able to see it when I look at you.

However there's an equally annoying problem on the other end of the spectrum. If I'm just barely peaking out of a corner over half my body SHOULDN'T be visible. The perspectives in this game really need to be redone.

There is sooo much truth to this statement.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
#30RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:38:42 AM
assbreeze posted...

What you're saying is called an opinion, and it's a stupid one. You're throwing out that the whole basic attitude of gamers has changed in 4 or 5 years, do you have any idea how dumb you sound saying something like that?

People said W@W sucked from the day it came out until the day everybody forgot about it, now it's some sort of epic peak of the series? Give me a break. That one might've been the most-disliked CoD of all time, you're just misremembering and looking at the past through rose-colored glasses, more of the tired old "it'll never be the good old days!" BS.

You know, brain tumors are a possible cause for unexplainable anger.

*This advice is NOT a substitute for a physician's diagnosis. Please contact your health provider*

---