So going up to level 55 means nothing?

#31HunteristheGamePosted 12/8/2012 3:21:20 AM
necro00 posted...
I'm goin to gt fired and collect unemployment again so ill have even more time to play can't wait

Taking a "sick"day when a new game you're excited about comes out is one thing (I don't do it but can understand one day). But taking a week off and not caring about getting fired because Obama will take care of your lazy ass pisses me off. I work my ass off everyday and it pisses me off to see people just collecting checks as long as they can while my taxes help pay for their lack of motivation to get up off the couch and contribute to society. YOU (and people like you) are what is wrong with the economy.
#32xMessiahbolicalPosted 12/8/2012 3:38:46 AM
Crzy89 posted...
Other than that, leveling to max never meant much...just that you have access to everything.

The sad part is it doesn't even mean that anymore, which is completely stupid. The whole "Unlock Token" system is terrible. When you reach 55, you should have enough tokens to unlock every single thing in the game. You shouldn't have to wait until 10th prestige to do so(or be forced to prestige if you've used all of your unlock tokens and want to use something that's not unlocked).

I really miss the COD point system... COD points were awesome, even though the system wasn't perfect. I just enjoyed it a lot more. And wager matches were awesome... actually being able to put something on the line for a risk/reward factor.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#33Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/8/2012 3:44:31 AM
Extra class slot thats it really
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#34TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/8/2012 3:45:54 AM
LOL WTF? I have two days played in this game, I don't play that much in a day, probably 4 hours a day when my friends are on and I'm almost on my 3rd prestige. Takes me two days to finish a prestige, so that's 8-10 hours.

To the guy that's struggling to level up, play Kill Confirmed and Domination, and play the objective. There's plenty of Kill Confirmed games I'll finish with 6000+ Score
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#35omegaGogetaPosted 12/8/2012 4:20:07 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Wow a lot of elitists here...honestly the comments towards those that don't overly play these games makes
you seem kinda pathetic

This on so many levels
---
PS3-omegaGogeta;Xbox360-TheOriginalJRod
#36RileyRoperPosted 12/8/2012 4:21:05 AM
hyperpowder posted...
kollisionn777 posted...
JohnnyB21 posted...
necro00 posted...
STO-109 posted...
How do you guys rank so fast?! WTF. . . .

It's called having no life.

fixed it

that

who the hell takes days off work just to play a game. what a loser lol

I take off work to play in Rugby tournaments , does that make me a loser?

some of us enjoy our hobbies.

No,arguing about it on a video game forum makes you a loser
---
PSN Name: RileyRoper
#37omegaGogetaPosted 12/8/2012 4:22:40 AM
TheKingOfKool posted...
LOL WTF? I have two days played in this game, I don't play that much in a day, probably 4 hours a day when my friends are on and I'm almost on my 3rd prestige. Takes me two days to finish a prestige, so that's 8-10 hours.

To the guy that's struggling to level up, play Kill Confirmed and Domination, and play the objective. There's plenty of Kill Confirmed games I'll finish with 6000+ Score

Say that to the people who always get the teammates that screw them over in every way possible.
---
PS3-omegaGogeta;Xbox360-TheOriginalJRod
#38buttcobellPosted 12/8/2012 9:18:10 AM
"ZE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!"
#39SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/8/2012 10:15:31 AM
I have like 1.5 days played and I'm level 54.
TC you are bad
---
Users that like pie: 66 http://i.imgur.com/gqnt4.jpg
Currently listening to: nothing, rec me music!
#40fathomzPosted 12/8/2012 10:20:39 AM
necro00 posted...
I took off work all these days to level up And level 55 really doesn't do much?

just wondering what you were expecting it to do?
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker