Ballistic knife and Crossbow

#1JustinBooPosted 12/8/2012 11:50:53 AM
These are so much fun to run around with. My KDR went down by about .20 at least (and still declining) but I've found it is so much fun to use these. Especially when people get so angry from being killed by these things. Although, the lunge on the BK is incredibly stupid as it almost always misses, and the Crossbow is incredibly weak (except Tri-bolt is nice). Thoughts on these weapons?
---
|PSN: Shenjii|
If my posts are a wall of text, it's because I'm on my phone. :)
#2Mspaul09Posted 12/8/2012 12:08:08 PM
I love my ballistic knife only class. Im in the same boat, my K/D dropped off, but there's just soooo much satisfaction hearing, OHH YOU SON OF A ....., god ..... you knifing ..... Totaly worth a few points to my K/D. That and I run hardpoint alot, and I almost always get the first cap, and a few kills before the other team knows what's happening.
---
PSN: PennyWise_80
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#3JustinBoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:01:52 PM
Definitely. It's nice not caring about K/D now (being someone who used to try and keep it up as best as I could) and actually having fun with whatever weapons I choose. The BK/CB are the most fun to use IMO.
---
|PSN: Shenjii|
If my posts are a wall of text, it's because I'm on my phone. :)
#4kabanPosted 12/8/2012 1:59:03 PM
i love the crossbow. Always put in my shottie class, works great for those window shooters. POP! right in the mouth

And about the k/d thing i agree. i run my shield class on hardpoint and hq all the time and i finish like 2-10 or something, but i'm 3rd or 4th in points in the match. Between the caps, the shield assists and that sweet ass trophy system it adds up. wish the damn shield was a little more consistent though. I catch myself getting killed then i go wtf and i look at the kill cam and guy shot through the middle of the shield and killed me....no just no.
---
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
#5DragooN_25Posted 12/8/2012 2:23:24 PM
Ballistic knife is easy getting gold.

It was fun getting all those bloodthirsties before I had to actually do them.
---
PSN: Drageero_25