Well, I think it may be time to make it official.

#11mj_lb_23Posted 12/8/2012 11:51:16 AM
hmm, here is something for ya STOP BEING A SHEEP !!! Instead pick up a different title like far cry 3 or playstation all stars battle royale. There are tons of games out there other then cod you dont need to buy it every year.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
#12BlaeuPosted 12/8/2012 11:51:35 AM
I do not understand why people talk about this game as if it is the only game they play. If the game does not entertain them for hours a day, everyday, something must be wrong with the game.

I'm not trying to say the game is perfect, but people some overly critical about all the flaws.

On another note, I think CS is very fun, but I find Search to be fun too. I try not to compare them too much though, as playing CS on my desktop feels very different than playing Search on my PS3. They can both entertain me for hours at a time as when all is said and done, that's really all I'm looking for.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#13Asylum_71Posted 12/8/2012 11:52:24 AM
I do not understand why people talk about this game as if it is the only game they play. If the game does not entertain them for hours a day, everyday, something must be wrong with the game.

I'm not trying to say the game is perfect, but people some overly critical about all the flaws.

I like this.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#14Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:01:11 PM(edited)
Blaeu posted...

On another note, I think CS is very fun, but I find Search to be fun too. I try not to compare them too much though, as playing CS on my desktop feels very different than playing Search on my PS3. They can both entertain me for hours at a time as when all is said and done, that's really all I'm looking for.

I actually play a lot of other games and compare my experience and enjoyment while playing those to playing this. Madden 12-13, Legend of Zelda OoT, Skyrim, all games that I've been able to play and enjoy without some irritation or fault that hinders my experience.

EDIT
If the game does not entertain them for hours a day, everyday, something must be wrong with the game.

I forgot to address this piece in my original post... The purpose the Video Game industry exists is to make a profit and a living. The purpose of us buying these games is to enjoy them. I can play the games I listed above for a solid 2-3 hours and be perfectly fine and still enjoy them. I can play CoD4 for 3 hours and enjoy it perfectly, same goes for BO, but I cannot enjoy Black Ops 2 for more than a couple matches. After that, I find something else to do.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#15assbreezePosted 12/8/2012 11:56:39 AM
You didn't find any irritation or hindrance with Skyrim? REALLY?

Come on.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#16Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:57:41 AM
assbreeze posted...
You didn't find any irritation or hindrance with Skyrim? REALLY?

Come on.

I didn't actually. I don't see the issues people are having with it.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#17AngelSkulzPosted 12/8/2012 12:04:38 PM
Congrats TC, for hopping off the Crap Of Duty Wagon.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#18flame030191Posted 12/8/2012 12:04:42 PM
CoD has been dying for years. This game is selling slower than MW3 did last year, which was slower than BOps the year before, which that was slower than MW2 the year before that.

Yes, they had bigger launches each year, but not by a substantial increase (except MW3, probably because its the sequel to the last "big" CoD game), but each year the sales speed decline faster. Fan support is also starting to die. IGN had a fan poll BOps2 vs Halo 4, Halo 4 dominating every aspect. The last time I could see that happening would be Halo2 vs CoD2: BRO, as CoD has been immensely more popular than Halo since.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#19dizzlehellPosted 12/8/2012 12:04:47 PM
OP... who are you again?
#20Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/8/2012 12:07:35 PM
day 1 , week 1 : OH yeah!!!! im gonna have dinner at the new place , its AWESOME!!!!
day 2 , week 1 : man you shoulda had that steak ... i tell you that restaurant is so f'ing good!!!

day 3 , week 3 : oh you knwo where i'll have my dinner ... yep in THAT restaurant , its the best not even the otehrrestaurant can give me that sensational satisfaction.

day 6 week 12 : i heardt hey had new dishes on their menu and they classed up the place , i'll be the first tehre tonight ... i've been starving and i just can't wait to taste their sauce!!!!

day 44 , year 1 : what? oh seriously you wanna go back there? no i'll pass ... what? well yeah i did say its the best but i just had it ... enough ... i'drather have a tuna sandwich right now.

this is basicalyl what TC ... and any COD player who've been playing it for years ...

the game is still a video game ... you're just bored of it ... and the flaws it has is your excuse to not play it ...

nobody cares if you like or dislike the game ... because with its flaw its still playable ... you have your standards that changed? i think you're just bored of running around with a gun with the same button layout and the same outcome ... admit it if you like or deny ... who cares ...?

as soon as i'm done with the challenges in this game it's back in the shelf without making a big deal ...