Well, I think it may be time to make it official.

#21Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:07:48 PM
dizzlehell posted...
OP... who are you again?

Just a consumer who goes with his word voicing his opinion.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#22Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:09:53 PM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
day 1 , week 1 : OH yeah!!!! im gonna have dinner at the new place , its AWESOME!!!!
day 2 , week 1 : man you shoulda had that steak ... i tell you that restaurant is so f'ing good!!!

day 3 , week 3 : oh you knwo where i'll have my dinner ... yep in THAT restaurant , its the best not even the otehrrestaurant can give me that sensational satisfaction.

day 6 week 12 : i heardt hey had new dishes on their menu and they classed up the place , i'll be the first tehre tonight ... i've been starving and i just can't wait to taste their sauce!!!!

day 44 , year 1 : what? oh seriously you wanna go back there? no i'll pass ... what? well yeah i did say its the best but i just had it ... enough ... i'drather have a tuna sandwich right now.

this is basicalyl what TC ... and any COD player who've been playing it for years ...

the game is still a video game ... you're just bored of it ... and the flaws it has is your excuse to not play it ...

nobody cares if you like or dislike the game ... because with its flaw its still playable ... you have your standards that changed? i think you're just bored of running around with a gun with the same button layout and the same outcome ... admit it if you like or deny ... who cares ...?

as soon as i'm done with the challenges in this game it's back in the shelf without making a big deal ...

Not true. I can go back to BO and CoD4 and have a hell of a time enjoying thosr games
---
#23KittenLinaPosted 12/8/2012 12:11:54 PM
Ikasnu posted...
jdak10 posted...
So you have the official word?

Based on the fact it's my decision and opinion, yes. This is my official word.

Either you don't know what "official" means, or you do and you don't realize you don't matter whatsoever and are just another player.

Take your pick.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#24Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:15:17 PM
KittenLina posted...
Ikasnu posted...
jdak10 posted...

Either you don't know what "official" means, or you do and you don't realize you don't matter whatsoever and are just another player.

Take your pick.

What makes my official word different? Nothing because im no more important than anyone here.
---
#25KittenLinaPosted 12/8/2012 12:18:12 PM
Ikasnu posted...
KittenLina posted...
Ikasnu posted...
jdak10 posted...

Take your pick.

What makes my official word different? Nothing because im no more important than anyone here.

No one's official word means anything because they don't matter to the gaming industry. We're not reviews, we're players. Our opinions as a single based entity don't matter. We'd have to rally up to mean something or we'd have to be someone important like a star reviewer for a magazine like Game Informer.

We're nobodies, just average people, which is why our official words mean nothing in the singular tense.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#26Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:21:03 PM
KittenLina posted...
Ikasnu posted...
KittenLina posted...
Ikasnu posted...
jdak10 posted...

Take your pick.

No one's official word means anything because they don't matter to the gaming industry. We're not reviews, we're players. Our opinions as a single based entity don't matter. We'd have to rally up to mean something or we'd have to be someone important like a star reviewer for a magazine like Game Informer.

We're nobodies, just average people, which is why our official words mean nothing in the singular tense.

Hurray for explaining common sense.
---
#27CrimzonHeadPosted 12/8/2012 12:26:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
---
"I never called you a troll because that would imply you were being stupid on purpose." - Loshadt
Don't be scared homie
#28Retro_CuddlesPosted 12/8/2012 12:35:10 PM
CoDs been around longer than 6 years fyi
---
R.I.P Ryan Dunn
Proud to know my Great Grandfather was in the British SAS
#29Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:38:33 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...

I was referring to how multiplayer has been the same for 6 years.
---
#30Weiland101Posted 12/8/2012 12:43:15 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...

Yes we all know that but as good as the ones before COD4 might have been few people cared about those games (relatively speaking)

To the dude who said COD has been "dying for years" sales wise is being overly dramatic.