Well, I think it may be time to make it official.

#41sephiroth068Posted 12/8/2012 4:11:17 PM
^unfortunately not. Though i kinda get the feeling he was sort of joking but then again this IS GameFAQs...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#42The_Undying_84Posted 12/8/2012 4:30:30 PM
It's been stale since MW2.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#43Michael244Posted 12/8/2012 4:31:27 PM
Treyarch's worst product was CoD 3. Black Ops 2 falls behind only a wee bit.
---
Need to learn more about Borderlands 2 Weapon Manufacturers? Check out the Looter's Guides! (Playlist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5smjl-812U
#44OsteoporozisPosted 12/8/2012 4:35:46 PM
Ikasnu posted...
CoD is stale.

This is what I said upon the release of World at War. Then again at MW2, and every release thereafter. It's been going on quite long enough, don't you think?
---
Never heard a man speak like this man before.
#45Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:43:49 PM
Osteoporozis posted...
Ikasnu posted...
CoD is stale.

This is what I said upon the release of World at War. Then again at MW2, and every release thereafter. It's been going on quite long enough, don't you think?

Which is why I am done with the series.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#46Weiland101Posted 12/8/2012 5:36:46 PM
Osteoporozis posted...
Ikasnu posted...
CoD is stale.

Yet here you still are....

And that is why the COD series is not dying. People threaten to stop buying COD all the time but then they hear about the new one and watch the videos and then their friends all buy it and back they come.

The thing that will potentially kill COD is all dependent on the transition from this gen to the next. Will be there be one on this generation of consoles next year? Or will it be on whatever the next console is which potentially won't have as big of an user base at the beginning of its cycle which will affect sales.

If another COD comes out next year in November without another console on the horizon then sales records will fall again. Because like it or not, for every person who stops buying the series there is another new player to start buying them because all their friends are playing it.
#47Superfly Jo JoPosted 12/8/2012 5:43:25 PM
Black Ops 2 is the worst COD I've played. This is coming from somebody who has enjoyed every single other entry in the series, even MW3. The lag, lag comp, and connection issues aren't being addressed, and neither Treyarch nor Activision are taking any responsibility for it. It's not only stale, but the online has completely game breaking issues. Not to mention the overhyped zombies mode that turned out to be pretty lackluster. I had really high hopes for this game, but I guess I should've aimed a bit lower. This is the first CoD since the original back in 2003 where I've felt the campaign is the best aspect of the game. In fact the campaign was pretty damn good IMO. The rest of the content is piss poor however
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Zelda: OoT, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Black Ops II
#48sephiroth068Posted 12/8/2012 5:44:53 PM
Im actually quite interested in seeing how the series will transition to next gen once all the other consoles are out...sure Black Ops 2 is on the Wii U which is the next gen console, but the series is still being sustained by the PS3 and 360 userbase...once those consoles become last gen though things will surely be different
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#49Lord_XandrosPosted 12/8/2012 5:47:28 PM
One of my main problems with Black Ops 2 is that it feels more like a Modern Warfare sequel instead of a Black Ops sequel multiplayer wise. I get that it's set in the future, that's what I dislike.

Treyarch have also ditched the dynamic maps and instead given us some pretty damn static maps. Three maps have dynamic pieces part of them. The maps are also quite small, making the SMGs fast run speed pretty annoying. Hijacked is this games small map, and it's by far the worst. The enemy can overlook your spawn and kill you as soon as you press square to spawn in.

Matches also seem quiet, with the announcer not giving a crap about anything with not much music going on.

It's alright as a CoD game, but it didn't reach my expectations. I'll still play it, though, but I'm going the same route as MW3 - pistols only.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#50buzzerr3Posted 12/8/2012 8:36:05 PM
i can see what youre saying.

Its kinda sad when i can pop in the original black ops (that was made two years ago) and have more fun than im having in black ops2.

now i will mention that i like Black ops2 WAy better than i liked MW3. MW3 was nothing but aggravation to me. I would play MW3 and not have fun for one second. Me and everyone of my friends would just be pissed off everytime we played MW3. Then we would laugh and joke.. and ask eachother "why are we playing this when we are not having any fun at all?"

IM back to actually having fun and laughing with my friends while playing blops2.. I even like the new 10 point system and i like the new scorestreaks instead of killstreaks.. Hey.. it's something new for a change.

But.. with all that being said.. I still have more fun if i pop in BLops1.. MP and definatly Zombies.

And.. there is absolutly NO excuses for this game to have technical problems when its the same basic game thats been out there for many many years already..

there is NO excuse for it to have this kind of problems with freezes and lag..

But.. in their defense.. i played 4 hours today with no freezes..crashes.. and little lag
---
Yo