The official ZOMBIES whine topic!

#1BulletaPosted 12/8/2012 10:20:14 PM
God, this mode is great. But the people. THE PEOPLE sometimes. Sheesh.

Some ass sees me or another teammate fighting a zombie, just comes right by and steals the kill with a shotgun or something. This pissed me off so bad in a match just a few minutes ago that I started angrily tossing grenades at his feet. The stupid ass actually picked one up and got himself blown up. I stood over him snickering for a moment then I left the match.

Then there are these insufferable twits who think they know everything about how to play when they only know a couple things, but they coooonstantly moan over the mic about how other players suck and how you better not suck or they'll quit because they're clearly pros! That's why they have zero points and an Olympia while I'm sinking .45 rounds into each zombie then slashing them and making over 200 points per zombie. Well, trying to, until captain ass hat swings by and blows my zombie away.

Then there are these players that assume you must suck because you don't have a mic. They're at least usually competent players, but it gets annoying when they act like I won't listen to them and work together unless I plug my mic in. I can't even use the damn thing, but just plugging it in is usually enough to convince them that I can work with a team. Silly, but not too irritating as long as I keep my mic plugged in. The irritating ones are the ones that insist you talk for no particular reason.

Then there are the ones who stand on a ledge and snipe down at zombies while a teammate is already down there shooting and slashing at them. Even worse than the regular team killers, these jerks deserve some kind of "Gigantic D-Bag" trophy or something.

So, what irritates you guys? Besides people who post whine topics to let off some steam. 8D
---
"Is it tasty?"
#2BirdPwNz100Posted 12/8/2012 11:53:45 PM
Monkeys sometimes don't work when you really need them. Pisses me off when that happens. I also hate when people leave when they go down or they bleed out. You sometimes can't save them without going down yourself, but apparently they don't care so long as they don't lose their precious weapons.

Yes, it is tasty..
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#3Bulleta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:50:10 PM
Got a new one. People who don't realize they can seriously screw a teammate over if they toss a monkey bomb in the teammate's general vicinity. I was holding out on the Town map with a Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun at the hidey-hole next to the Double Tap, and someone tossed a monkey just a few feet in front of me. About forty (literally) zombies swarmed on it, then once it blew up the remaining thirty or so swarmed on me. As soon as I saw them I started blasting, but alas, there were just too many for one poor skank to handle. :(
---
"Is it tasty?"
#4The_Bowler_HatPosted 12/9/2012 5:52:12 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
Monkeys sometimes don't work when you really need them. Pisses me off when that happens. I also hate when people leave when they go down or they bleed out. You sometimes can't save them without going down yourself, but apparently they don't care so long as they don't lose their precious weapons.

Yes, it is tasty..

Ugh, both have happened to me recently. It's not my fault the monkey bomb didn't work, it wasn't like I threw it out of the map, in fact I could see it in front of me. But no, I still got hit and went down. As for the second one, because you failed to kill most of the zombies with your awesome weapon/s guess who's that mob/train's heading towards to? I will try to pick you up if I think it's possible but if I don't have Jugger-nog and Quick-relive or monkey bombs should they actually work this time, then there's nothing I can do help you.

Sorry, had to get that rant out. Feel better now, lol.
#5CornerCamperPosted 12/9/2012 5:54:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Darkflare_EXPosted 12/9/2012 6:07:01 PM
Monkeys not working? Sure, you're not accidently tossing them in the lava?
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#7nintendoguy91Posted 12/9/2012 6:13:50 PM
Darkflare_EX posted...

This, monkeys don't work in the lava!
#8StopYourDerpinPosted 12/9/2012 6:15:48 PM
nintendoguy91 posted...
Darkflare_EX posted...

This, monkeys don't work in the lava!

THAT! They only work for GameFAQs!
#9Jim_the_DrunkPosted 12/9/2012 6:52:33 PM
TC you nailed it. I only seem to run into two types of players when I play online; zombie elitists (which is laughable in itself) and griefers.
#10The_Bowler_HatPosted 12/10/2012 7:10:38 AM
Darkflare_EX posted...

Believe me, I saw what happened in the game. Because when I threw the one which got me killed when I was playing survival on town, it landed right beside a camper van on the road and it was nowhere near a pool or gap of lava. Did the zombies notice it? Some did and went for it but the ones near me didn't and carried on heading towards me and got me trapped.

So I don't know why that happened.