Worst game you guys have played

#1TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/9/2012 1:34:50 AM
I went 13-26 during KC. Worst feeling ever because the other team kept whooping me no matter what gun I used. My team managed to win but I stopped playing after that game.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#2kratosdakota3Posted 12/9/2012 1:42:48 AM
I believe I went 11-20. I'm super average though. My k/d is 1.06
---
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone
#3Weiland101Posted 12/9/2012 2:11:58 AM
kratosdakota3 posted...
I believe I went 11-20. I'm super average though. My k/d is 1.06

You must be super consistant.

When I come up against this party of high K/D guys (three of them are over 4.0) that hang around in K/C games in this part of the world I sometimes go 0.50 K/D against them if my team is bad. I never quit though.
#4BuggybearPosted 12/9/2012 2:16:04 AM
Worst was the first round of cod mwr i ever played. I don't remember the score, but it was 0 kills and many, many deaths. Tdm on Downpour.

In BLOPS 2 it was recently a 4-11 tdm on slums iirc.
As soon as I got one in the aim, i was shot in the back. Or they came in pairs or i just lost against an intelligent camper, or i just lost one-on-one cause i was lame.
That's a sign to call it a day and do something different.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#5slickuticaPosted 12/9/2012 2:17:33 AM
Worst game I played I jumped into a late Tdm and got spawned killed by a hunter drone for final killcam.
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#6BuggybearPosted 12/9/2012 2:20:08 AM
slickutica posted...
Worst game I played I jumped into a late Tdm and got spawned killed by a hunter drone for final killcam.

Lol... Bad luck, that's how the game is. Could have happened to me too.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#7premier024Posted 12/9/2012 2:47:40 AM
slickutica posted...

When you get put into a match inprogress open up the board before you pick a class.

If your way behind just let it time you out, if not mute everyone then pick your class and carry on.
---
#8slickuticaPosted 12/9/2012 2:55:40 AM
premier024 posted...
slickutica posted...

When you get put into a match inprogress open up the board before you pick a class.

If your way behind just let it time you out, if not mute everyone then pick your class and carry on.

I couldn't do that to the kids going 1-25, It wouldn't be helping the problem any (raging for stats) so I'll stay and go 5-3 or 3-5 depending on killstreaks.
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#9premier024Posted 12/9/2012 2:57:37 AM
slickutica posted...
premier024 posted...
slickutica posted...

I couldn't do that to the kids going 1-25, It wouldn't be helping the problem any (raging for stats) so I'll stay and go 5-3 or 3-5 depending on killstreaks.

Your looking at it all wrong.

Why would you want to join a game were your just going to get killed 10 times because there chain killstreaking, your just feeding there stats.
---
#10copycat2008Posted 12/9/2012 3:23:28 AM
worst cod tittle ever.... IW wins