Best way to balance assault rifles

#21jasonkingmarkPosted 12/10/2012 8:38:16 AM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
buzzerr3 posted...
nerf your life..not a game.

Balance???

Do you know what makes this game completely balanced?

YOU CAN USE ANY GUN YOU WANT!

and so can i.. and so can joe .. and so can suzy..

anyone can use any gun they want so tihe game will always be fair and balanced..

No one is forced to use a gun that doesn't work as good as his enemy..

See how easy that works? See how nice and simple the formula is?

Stop ruining games by always begging for a nerf or a buff or a fix or a crutch to help you alone.

Just adapt to using whichever gun or equipment or perk that you feel is best.

SMGs>>> Snipers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>ARs

yup ... it's balanced!!!

Thats a crock!...different guns work better for different situations. Example i went 60-7 last night on nuketown with the mk48. What i did was set up shop from flag a to flag b with a planted assault shield and just popped up when enemied came for me. Worked like a charm. Why? Because i used tje gun with its sole purpose in mind suppresion. It was just like the begining of saving private ryan. And im sure members on the other team were using the OP smgs and snipers but i was just to much for them.

Different guns gor different maps/situations get over it
#22tgoudyPosted 12/10/2012 10:11:28 AM
rave50000 posted...
Make all fully automatic assault rifles 3 shot kill at close range and 4 shot kill at max range, lower recoil and take away idle sway, make M27 a 4 shot kill at any range but add some idle sway to it, lower recoil for SMR. Done, what's so hard about that Treyarch.

That would make the Type 25 completely dominant.
#23Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/10/2012 10:21:17 AM
tgoudy posted...
rave50000 posted...
Make all fully automatic assault rifles 3 shot kill at close range and 4 shot kill at max range, lower recoil and take away idle sway, make M27 a 4 shot kill at any range but add some idle sway to it, lower recoil for SMR. Done, what's so hard about that Treyarch.

Yes, the Type-25 would be the FAMAS from BO1. It would outclass ALL SMGs, and 90% of the ARs if it was a 3-4 hit kill gun. A 4 hit kill at all ranges for it would be fine, since that would make it the MW3 post patch FAD (which was awful up close, but epic at mid-to-long range after the patch).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#24rave50000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:50:17 PM
tgoudy posted...
rave50000 posted...

You have a point there, yeah i guess it should be a 4 shot kill at all ranges.
---
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80