So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

#1JoeydollazPosted 12/11/2012 1:28:48 PM(edited)
I remember being shocked with 15-8 early on, I went nuts on Highjacked a few days go
wtf I don't even know how I did it really, well my motto is ALWAYS KEEP RUNNING
because I notice to many people being cautious for no reason, like trying to peek
and are stunned when I come running at them with a MP7 setup with
Quick Draw and Laser, I don't even use kill streaks just the default Hunter,Guardian,Hellstorm and I get like 1 good streak NEVER multiple, I rather get the kills with my weapon really.

So what has been your best?
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#2jdak10Posted 12/11/2012 1:21:42 PM(edited)
64-4 got a sentry/stealth chopper/warthog that earned my second sentry/chopper. Dudes on mic were so mad. My screen kept lighting up +25 +25 +25 +25

I also joined a losing team and went 32-2 and brought them back to victory.
---
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.
#3EvilZ123456Posted 12/11/2012 1:22:08 PM(edited)
52-3
guardian / lightning strike / sentry gun , i wasted like 2 guardians / sentry guns because i reached the limit of how many i can have out at once

/sedface
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#4Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/11/2012 1:24:26 PM
28-8 TDM on Overflow. I haven't really played much MP though (I almost totally stopped after the 1.03 patch and only started again recently).

I think I might have had a better game, but the theater mode was down and I can't remember what the score was (all I can remember is that I had 30+ kills, under 10 deaths).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#5destructoclausPosted 12/11/2012 1:24:38 PM
37-0 in domination on Cargo using Care Package, Hellstorm Missile, Sentry Gun.

No, I didn't camp the whole game. I spent most of my time circling the perimeter. My team had such a stranglehold on the game that most of my kills came from picking off one person from behind. I don't recall running into more than 1 person at a time. I was just INSANELY lucky. Nonetheless, it's been my best round.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:28:13 PM(edited)
64-4???

Damn I would stop playing this game if I ever do that, or better yet just make it more challenging by not using scores streak stuff.

I pretty much never had used alot of the score streaks stuff in fact must of them
are still locked, I know I got Hunter/Guardian/Hellstorm unlocked/setup and I hardly see
them really being used.

Which probably means I kill alot but not in actual streaks, I guess my rushing style makes that a given, If would be cautious and sneaky I would probably get more of a streak going
but I can't seem to do that, I find it boring to be all cautions in this type of game.

I love rushing people and they have no idea how to react, you can tell they don't play this way and you see them not reaction fast enough.
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 12/11/2012 1:28:54 PM
I believe it was 30-5 in FFA with nothing but UAV spam
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8jdak10Posted 12/11/2012 1:33:46 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
64-4???

Damn I would stop playing this game if I ever do that, or better yet just make it more challenging by not using scores streak stuff.

I pretty much never had used alot of the score streaks stuff in fact must of them
are still locked, I know I got Hunter/Guardian/Hellstorm unlocked/setup and I hardly see
them really being used.

Which probably means I kill alot but not in actual streaks, I guess my rushing style makes that a given, If would be cautious and sneaky I would probably get more of a streak going
but I can't seem to do that, I find it boring to be all cautions in this type of game.

I love rushing people and they have no idea how to react, you can tell they don't play this way and you see them not reaction fast enough.

I was laughing the whole time cause I've tried so hard and have gone negative yet I hardly put any effort into this 1 game. Streaks are OP.
---
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.
#9SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/11/2012 1:39:11 PM
48-4
The leader board at the end of the match was lol
---
Users that like pie: 67 http://i.imgur.com/gqnt4.jpg
Currently listening to: nothing, rec me music!
#10RKOLegendKillaPosted 12/11/2012 1:45:03 PM
like 30-3 kill confirmed on the map with the train (forget what its called)
---
http://i.imgur.com/JPkXl.png
You gon' get got!