So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

User Info: Joeydollaz

Joeydollaz
3 years ago#1
I remember being shocked with 15-8 early on, I went nuts on Highjacked a few days go
wtf I don't even know how I did it really, well my motto is ALWAYS KEEP RUNNING
because I notice to many people being cautious for no reason, like trying to peek
and are stunned when I come running at them with a MP7 setup with
Quick Draw and Laser, I don't even use kill streaks just the default Hunter,Guardian,Hellstorm and I get like 1 good streak NEVER multiple, I rather get the kills with my weapon really.

So what has been your best?
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011

User Info: jdak10

jdak10
3 years ago#2
64-4 got a sentry/stealth chopper/warthog that earned my second sentry/chopper. Dudes on mic were so mad. My screen kept lighting up +25 +25 +25 +25

I also joined a losing team and went 32-2 and brought them back to victory.
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
3 years ago#3
52-3
guardian / lightning strike / sentry gun , i wasted like 2 guardians / sentry guns because i reached the limit of how many i can have out at once

/sedface
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
3 years ago#4
28-8 TDM on Overflow. I haven't really played much MP though (I almost totally stopped after the 1.03 patch and only started again recently).

I think I might have had a better game, but the theater mode was down and I can't remember what the score was (all I can remember is that I had 30+ kills, under 10 deaths).
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
3 years ago#5
37-0 in domination on Cargo using Care Package, Hellstorm Missile, Sentry Gun.

No, I didn't camp the whole game. I spent most of my time circling the perimeter. My team had such a stranglehold on the game that most of my kills came from picking off one person from behind. I don't recall running into more than 1 person at a time. I was just INSANELY lucky. Nonetheless, it's been my best round.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: Joeydollaz

Joeydollaz
3 years ago#6
64-4???

Damn I would stop playing this game if I ever do that, or better yet just make it more challenging by not using scores streak stuff.

I pretty much never had used alot of the score streaks stuff in fact must of them
are still locked, I know I got Hunter/Guardian/Hellstorm unlocked/setup and I hardly see
them really being used.

Which probably means I kill alot but not in actual streaks, I guess my rushing style makes that a given, If would be cautious and sneaky I would probably get more of a streak going
but I can't seem to do that, I find it boring to be all cautions in this type of game.

I love rushing people and they have no idea how to react, you can tell they don't play this way and you see them not reaction fast enough.
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#7
I believe it was 30-5 in FFA with nothing but UAV spam
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: jdak10

jdak10
3 years ago#8
Joeydollaz posted...
64-4???

Damn I would stop playing this game if I ever do that, or better yet just make it more challenging by not using scores streak stuff.

I pretty much never had used alot of the score streaks stuff in fact must of them
are still locked, I know I got Hunter/Guardian/Hellstorm unlocked/setup and I hardly see
them really being used.

Which probably means I kill alot but not in actual streaks, I guess my rushing style makes that a given, If would be cautious and sneaky I would probably get more of a streak going
but I can't seem to do that, I find it boring to be all cautions in this type of game.

I love rushing people and they have no idea how to react, you can tell they don't play this way and you see them not reaction fast enough.

I was laughing the whole time cause I've tried so hard and have gone negative yet I hardly put any effort into this 1 game. Streaks are OP.
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.

User Info: SpyDRfreeK

SpyDRfreeK
3 years ago#9
48-4
The leader board at the end of the match was lol
Users that like pie: 67 http://i.imgur.com/gqnt4.jpg
Currently listening to: nothing, rec me music!

User Info: RKOLegendKilla

RKOLegendKilla
3 years ago#10
like 30-3 kill confirmed on the map with the train (forget what its called)
http://i.imgur.com/JPkXl.png
You gon' get got!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived