So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

User Info: AnyNamesLeft1

AnyNamesLeft1
4 years ago#11
29-9 playing kc...went 7_0 which lead to a care package agr robot and a stealth chopper...it is amazing what ptfo will do

User Info: KingKobe08

KingKobe08
4 years ago#12
First off, I was playing against some dude that had Orbital VSAT, K9 Unit, and Swarm and got it in all 3 matches we played (against pretty decent competition, we were all at least level 1-4 prestige). He must have known what he was doing, because while he was good, he didn't strike me as an exceptionally skilled player (I figure I killed him more times than he killed me in "head-to-heads"). He went essentially 55-15 every round. The matches were even till he hit those scorestreaks, then his team would pull ahead (it was Kill Confirmed).

For me though, I think my most kills was like 58-8, my least deaths was like 24-1 (with the last death coming literally seconds before the match ended as I was haphazardly running around the map).

My best match though was probably against almost exclusively level 4 prestiges and up (I believe some were in a clan) where I led my random team at like 36-12 calling in (what I thought) was the gamechanging Orbital VSAT near the end for a narrow 100-99 win :)

In general though, my favorite matches are where I'm lucky enough to call multiple Sentries, Dragonfires, A.G.R.'s, Orbital VSATs, and/or Stealth Helicopters (I don't usually run the big dogs like K9, Warthog, or Lodestar unless I feel like my competition is really beneath me and I'm feeling lucky). Those matches for me are about 35-10.

User Info: the_grey_bush

the_grey_bush
4 years ago#13
47-10 on KC with 25 confirms 9 denies. swarm, nuff said.
we saw the towers fall to ashes like they were laced with bombs
and ever since we been at war like Ghenghis Khan

KingKobe08
4 years ago#14
darkshadowmaster posted...
I believe it was 30-5 in FFA with nothing but UAV spam

that's all you really need in FFA :)

User Info: x_KnocKturnaL_x

x_KnocKturnaL_x
4 years ago#15
My best match was on Meltdown TDM with the S12, I went 24-2 and we still lost! A couple guys on my team were really awful. One went 0-13 for example. But I used the lightning strike and only got one kill, used the Dragonfire and got like 4 kills with that. One time I died because I ran out of ammo and picked up a semi-auto rifle and didn't realize it wasn't auto fire. So I went to shoot someone and they got me easily.
Playstation 3 owner. An average Call of Duty player.

User Info: hazmat05

hazmat05
4 years ago#16
i went 51-1 in domination on slums one time

User Info: Omnipresent686

Omnipresent686
4 years ago#17
Went 95 and like 18 last night. Other than that I did go 90-11 once with UAV lightning strike and stealth chopper
PSN:TIME-ICORN
GE: TIME~ICORN 530575721548/Four Giants 325677760887 pm me if you want to add me

User Info: Windspun_Monkey

Windspun_Monkey
4 years ago#18
4-10, I totally pwn'd those noobs with my executioner.

KingKobe08
4 years ago#19
Omnipresent686 posted...
Went 95 and like 18 last night. Other than that I did go 90-11 once with UAV lightning strike and stealth chopper

how is that even possible (also, with that particular combo)?! lol

User Info: Asylum_71

Asylum_71
4 years ago#20
58-3 in multi-team kc
I set up guardians and sentries, and I quite literally didn't have to do much of anything after that.
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So what has been your best match yet?, I went 40-18 with just one scorestreak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived