This game is too easy.

#111ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 4:58:37 PM
SelkiPrime posted...
i play to play. Not get a rocking KDR lol. Plus i dont care about your KDR... I know what a real woman feels like.. i dont blow mine up.

My KDR makes the women blow up.
---
Easy-MF-E
#112Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:45:02 PM
SelkiPrime posted...
i play to play. Not get a rocking KDR lol. Plus i dont care about your KDR... I know what a real woman feels like.. i dont blow mine up.

I have a good KDR and get more ***** than a litterbox. Upset yet?
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#113Space_MonkyPosted 12/13/2012 6:05:20 PM
^why'd you censor poopy?
---
The fiction will see the real.
#114SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/13/2012 6:36:34 PM
The keyboard warrior sighs as he learns back, sipping his mountain dew, his shirt stained orange with cheetos dust. When his mother asks him if he feels like leaving the house today, he gracefully replies "SHUT THE F*** UP B**** I'M PLAYING COD WITH MY CLAN"
4 hours later, he cries himself asleep, on top of a great pile of stained socks and chip packets. As he falls asleep, fighting to convince himself he isn't a loser, his last thoughts are
"At least I have a good KDR"
Fin

Thats how I picture TC.
---
Users that like pie: 67 http://i.imgur.com/gqnt4.jpg
Currently listening to: nothing, rec me music!
#115Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 12/13/2012 7:04:59 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
SelkiPrime posted...

I have a good KDR and get more ***** than a litterbox. Upset yet?

You get more cat poop than a litterbox? Weird..
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#116ExtremeLightPosted 12/13/2012 7:11:02 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
Points are too easy to rack up and nobody on the other team knows how to work together apparently.

3 KD, 15 WL master race reporting in.

15 WL?
and 3 KD?
Proof?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#117Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 12/13/2012 7:11:16 PM
SpyDRfreeK posted...
The keyboard warrior sighs as he learns back, sipping his mountain dew, his shirt stained orange with cheetos dust. When his mother asks him if he feels like leaving the house today, he gracefully replies "SHUT THE F*** UP B**** I'M PLAYING COD WITH MY CLAN"
4 hours later, he cries himself asleep, on top of a great pile of stained socks and chip packets. As he falls asleep, fighting to convince himself he isn't a loser, his last thoughts are
Fin

Thats how I picture TC.

Rss actually a cool clan.. They have a huge sense humor.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#118SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/13/2012 7:13:17 PM
Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X posted...
SpyDRfreeK posted...
Fin

Thats how I picture TC.

Rss actually a cool clan.. They have a huge sense humor.

Yeah TC is really showing everyone how great they are with this topic
---
Users that like pie: 67 http://i.imgur.com/gqnt4.jpg
Currently listening to: nothing, rec me music!
#119asianrocker06Posted 12/13/2012 7:54:33 PM
I personally gave up with multiplayer in this game because I get sick and tired of putting half a clip into someone only to have them gun me down in 3 bullets. It's frustrating.
#120RoddyAnumber1Posted 12/13/2012 8:09:47 PM
SpyDRfreeK posted...
Fin

Thats how I picture TC.

---
L96A1 > Ballista > PSG-1 > DSR-50
I LOVE sniping!