This game is too easy.

#21Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:43:46 AM
bigwaff posted...
My stats have taken a hit from my mainly solo pursuit of diamond everything, but in general, I wholeheartedly agree.

The only time my stats take a hit is when host migration fails, or the host pulls his cord. Otherwise, I do great 99% of the time.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#22highwindmtPosted 12/13/2012 9:45:49 AM
And he still hasnt addressed the fact that he plays in a party so his stats are irrelevant.....
---
PSNs: insane_method, ST_Sorrow
GT: FozzieBearr
#23Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:49:26 AM
highwindmt posted...
And he still hasnt addressed the fact that he plays in a party so his stats are irrelevant.....

Who? Me? I play a good amount of Hardpoint and Multi-Team. I wreck kids. Not my fault that bad players like you don't have any friends to play with.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
#24bigwaffPosted 12/13/2012 9:51:29 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
My stats have taken a hit from my mainly solo pursuit of diamond everything, but in general, I wholeheartedly agree.

The only time my stats take a hit is when host migration fails, or the host pulls his cord. Otherwise, I do great 99% of the time.

Not saying I don't do well, but I don't always win playing solo when I go no perks no attachments, shield only, just going for headshots, etc. I still keep my SPM right around 500 and thats the one I care about most.
---
PSN - davidsayegh ~~~~ teammks.enjin.com ~~~~ tryout for mks today!
#25Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:54:16 AM
bigwaff posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...

Not saying I don't do well, but I don't always win playing solo when I go no perks no attachments, shield only, just going for headshots, etc. I still keep my SPM right around 500 and thats the one I care about most.

I dont care about SPM honestly. Mine hovers around 400-something. I have had TONS of games where we start to wreck the enemy team and then they all back out..except for one guy. And seeing as how this game has broken matchmaking - nobody else joins in the lobby. So it's essentially 1v6 and boring as hell.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
#26highwindmtPosted 12/13/2012 9:56:26 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
highwindmt posted...

Who? Me? I play a good amount of Hardpoint and Multi-Team. I wreck kids. Not my fault that bad players like you don't have any friends to play with.

lol. I never said I was a good player, KD and WL mean nothing to me. There are more important things in life to worry about. And for what its worth I play with a friend or 2 every time Im on.

I also dont have a giant hard on for this game like you seem to, I only play for fun (as evidenced by my top weapons). If you take this game as seriously as it seems, then you might be the one without any friends.

And what does hardpoint and mulit-team have to do with it? It doesnt matter what game mode you play, you still play with a party.
---
PSNs: insane_method, ST_Sorrow
GT: FozzieBearr
#27DaMainMooglePosted 12/13/2012 9:57:00 AM
Dude, you're in RSS and you're trying to tell other people they have no friends? hahahaha
---
"The good Lord has blessed me with skills that are uncommon..." - Patrick Willis
#28One_Too_ManyPosted 12/13/2012 9:58:17 AM
@ Bolt_Action

Call of Duty is more than just a hobby for you, isnt it....?
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#29chris_mi9rPosted 12/13/2012 9:58:48 AM
Easy when you have friends to play with ( that are descent ).

Can be hard when you play with randoms that don't know their head from their rear.
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
#30Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 9:59:01 AM
highwindmt posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
highwindmt posted...

lol. I never said I was a good player, KD and WL mean nothing to me. There are more important things in life to worry about. And for what its worth I play with a friend or 2 every time Im on.

I also dont have a giant hard on for this game like you seem to, I only play for fun (as evidenced by my top weapons). If you take this game as seriously as it seems, then you might be the one without any friends.

And what does hardpoint and mulit-team have to do with it? It doesnt matter what game mode you play, you still play with a party.

"Lol Im not good at COD so I will mention IRL to prove you are the loser here...even though I'm posting on a video game message board"

^ You.

Also, I have no friends, yet always play in a party? lol.jpg Besides, a 3 man multi-team party is hardly stacked.
---
PSN = BodomsChild