This game is too easy.

#31DaMainMooglePosted 12/13/2012 10:00:33 AM
Your RSS nerd friends from halfway across the country don't count
---
"The good Lord has blessed me with skills that are uncommon..." - Patrick Willis
#32Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:01:37 AM
DaMainMoogle posted...

I know 3 of them IRL..went to school with them even. Nice try though. Sorry you're bad at COD.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#33bigwaffPosted 12/13/2012 10:01:57 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
My stats have taken a hit from my mainly solo pursuit of diamond everything, but in general, I wholeheartedly agree.

The only time my stats take a hit is when host migration fails, or the host pulls his cord. Otherwise, I do great 99% of the time.

Not saying I don't do well, but I don't always win playing solo when I go no perks no attachments, shield only, just going for headshots, etc. I still keep my SPM right around 500 and thats the one I care about most.

I dont care about SPM honestly. Mine hovers around 400-something. I have had TONS of games where we start to wreck the enemy team and then they all back out..except for one guy. And seeing as how this game has broken matchmaking - nobody else joins in the lobby. So it's essentially 1v6 and boring as hell.

Playing solo a lot for diamonds, its the thing I pay attention to most. But I'm happy winning 2/3 games and having a 2 kd on my own (Its lower now, but I always start low and bump it up to 2.1-2.4).
---
PSN - davidsayegh ~~~~ teammks.enjin.com ~~~~ tryout for mks today!
#34JonicitePosted 12/13/2012 10:02:44 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
highwindmt posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
highwindmt posted...
And he still hasnt addressed the fact that he plays in a party so his stats are irrelevant.....

Who? Me? I play a good amount of Hardpoint and Multi-Team. I wreck kids. Not my fault that bad players like you don't have any friends to play with.

lol. I never said I was a good player, KD and WL mean nothing to me. There are more important things in life to worry about. And for what its worth I play with a friend or 2 every time Im on.

I also dont have a giant hard on for this game like you seem to, I only play for fun (as evidenced by my top weapons). If you take this game as seriously as it seems, then you might be the one without any friends.

And what does hardpoint and mulit-team have to do with it? It doesnt matter what game mode you play, you still play with a party.

"Lol Im not good at COD so I will mention IRL to prove you are the loser here...even though I'm posting on a video game message board"

^ You.

Also, I have no friends, yet always play in a party? lol.jpg Besides, a 3 man multi-team party is hardly stacked.

What does that make you, man? You come onto a gaming message board to excessively celebrate yourself and your video game accomplishments. Yeah. Go you. You're such a tool Bolt. Did you run out of RSS lackeys to pat you on the back?
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---
#35highwindmtPosted 12/13/2012 10:06:36 AM
Bolt_Action posted...

"Lol Im not good at COD so I will mention IRL to prove you are the loser here...even though I'm posting on a video game message board"

^ You.

Also, I have no friends, yet always play in a party? lol.jpg Besides, a 3 man multi-team party is hardly stacked.

Yes, because online friends=real life friends. Like you cant just friend random people online, OR JOIN A CLAN. Yeah, you really proved your point there Mr. RSS.

Your arguement is so skewed. A party is still a party. A 3 man party going up against 2 teams of randoms is still going to be easy. Like I said, the game mode is irrelevant.

Post your elite profile. It doesnt show up in search results. I know exactly what Im going to see: A tryhard with absolutely no life.
---
PSNs: insane_method, ST_Sorrow
GT: FozzieBearr
#36drakeyyyPosted 12/13/2012 10:06:59 AM
<3
#37Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:09:04 AM
highwindmt posted...
Bolt_Action posted...

^ You.

Yes, because online friends=real life friends. Like you cant just friend random people online, OR JOIN A CLAN. Yeah, you really proved your point there Mr. RSS.

Your arguement is so skewed. A party is still a party. A 3 man party going up against 2 teams of randoms is still going to be easy. Like I said, the game mode is irrelevant.

Post your elite profile. It doesnt show up in search results. I know exactly what Im going to see: A tryhard with absolutely no life.

1) What is an "arguement?"
2) You missed the part where I said I know at least 3 RSS members (2 of them leaders) IRL.
3) I would post my Elite, but the site is broken atm. PSN is BodomsChild - feel free to look it up when it's working again. All you will see is me wrecking kids.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
#38RKOLegend1Posted 12/13/2012 10:11:25 AM
DaMainMoogle posted...

You mad?

Not our fault you have no friends to play with.
---
PSN-eman1190
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/eman1190/stats/232117421/ps3/
#39bigwaffPosted 12/13/2012 10:11:27 AM
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.
---
PSN - davidsayegh ~~~~ teammks.enjin.com ~~~~ tryout for mks today!
#40Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:13:11 AM
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).
---
PSN = BodomsChild