This game is too easy.

#41tommy290Posted 12/13/2012 10:14:45 AM
Your mom/aunt/sister/wife/girlfriend* is too easy.

* Pick the one that will elicit the most rage.
---
http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/ (Looking for game reviewers!) | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290
#42DaMainMooglePosted 12/13/2012 10:16:08 AM
RKOLegend1 posted...
DaMainMoogle posted...
Your RSS nerd friends from halfway across the country don't count

You mad?

Not our fault you have no friends to play with.

LOL like I would be mad at anyone who takes this game so seriously. Seriously, how much of a loser can you guys be. You might know each other IRL but you were like the 4 kids that sit alone at the end of lunch table.
---
"The good Lord has blessed me with skills that are uncommon..." - Patrick Willis
#43ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 10:16:28 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).

EVERYWHERE I GO. WHYYYYYYY
---
Easy-MF-E
#44Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:18:01 AM
ERDK_ posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).

MAY THE HAMMER OF SHAME HANG ON YOUR WALL YOU CANADIAN INTERNET FIEND.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#45DropDead19Posted 12/13/2012 10:19:10 AM
I think the point they were trying to make was that running a constant good party against random noobs isn't something to brag about. I would bet your party constantly has the VSAT up as well.

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.
#46svr4everPosted 12/13/2012 10:20:32 AM
u guis r realy blinded by ur hate
can u guis calm down plz? srsly let the man tell his opinion
---
according to page 5, paragraph 3, sentence 4, word 8........ the.
PSN:re-avenger25
#47JonicitePosted 12/13/2012 10:20:52 AM
DropDead19 posted...
I think the point they were trying to make was that running a constant good party against random noobs isn't something to brag about. I would bet your party constantly has the VSAT up as well.

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

Like the analogy, but I think ball players have at least a drop or two of class. One day RSS will have that, maybe.
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---
#48Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:21:22 AM
DropDead19 posted...

Random noobs? Not hardly. We NEVER back out of a lobby and smack full parties all the time. Plus, you can't ignore the skill-based matchmaking.

We'll gladly take on any party for a competitive game. CB, pub, GB, anything. We are the master race.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#49One_Too_ManyPosted 12/13/2012 10:23:19 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
ERDK_ posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...

MAY THE HAMMER OF SHAME HANG ON YOUR WALL YOU CANADIAN INTERNET FIEND.

I'm entertained by your bragging about being good at Call of Duty. I think it's cute you have a buddy with inside jokes. Please, go on. You're perfectly fulfilling my stereotype of.. I can't even think of a name for it... stereotype of people like you. Rock on! I'm a fan.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#50bigwaffPosted 12/13/2012 10:24:14 AM
DropDead19 posted...

I think a more appropriate analogy would be pitting an MLB playoff team (Good players that play with each other all the time) against a AA All-Star team (Mostly terrible players, some with a bit of potential).
---
PSN - davidsayegh ~~~~ teammks.enjin.com ~~~~ tryout for mks today!