This game is too easy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is too easy.

User Info: tommy290

tommy290
4 years ago#41
Your mom/aunt/sister/wife/girlfriend* is too easy.

* Pick the one that will elicit the most rage.
http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/ (Looking for game reviewers!) | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290

User Info: DaMainMoogle

DaMainMoogle
4 years ago#42
RKOLegend1 posted...
DaMainMoogle posted...
Your RSS nerd friends from halfway across the country don't count

You mad?

Not our fault you have no friends to play with.

LOL like I would be mad at anyone who takes this game so seriously. Seriously, how much of a loser can you guys be. You might know each other IRL but you were like the 4 kids that sit alone at the end of lunch table.
"The good Lord has blessed me with skills that are uncommon..." - Patrick Willis

User Info: ERDK_

ERDK_
4 years ago#43
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).

EVERYWHERE I GO. WHYYYYYYY
Easy-MF-E

User Info: Bolt_Action

Bolt_Action
4 years ago#44
ERDK_ posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).

MAY THE HAMMER OF SHAME HANG ON YOUR WALL YOU CANADIAN INTERNET FIEND.
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!

User Info: DropDead19

DropDead19
4 years ago#45
I think the point they were trying to make was that running a constant good party against random noobs isn't something to brag about. I would bet your party constantly has the VSAT up as well.

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

User Info: svr4ever

svr4ever
4 years ago#46
u guis r realy blinded by ur hate
can u guis calm down plz? srsly let the man tell his opinion
according to page 5, paragraph 3, sentence 4, word 8........ the.
PSN:re-avenger25

User Info: Jonicite

Jonicite
4 years ago#47
DropDead19 posted...
I think the point they were trying to make was that running a constant good party against random noobs isn't something to brag about. I would bet your party constantly has the VSAT up as well.

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

Like the analogy, but I think ball players have at least a drop or two of class. One day RSS will have that, maybe.
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---

User Info: Bolt_Action

Bolt_Action
4 years ago#48
DropDead19 posted...

Random noobs? Not hardly. We NEVER back out of a lobby and smack full parties all the time. Plus, you can't ignore the skill-based matchmaking.

We'll gladly take on any party for a competitive game. CB, pub, GB, anything. We are the master race.
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!

User Info: One_Too_Many

One_Too_Many
4 years ago#49
Bolt_Action posted...
ERDK_ posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...

MAY THE HAMMER OF SHAME HANG ON YOUR WALL YOU CANADIAN INTERNET FIEND.

I'm entertained by your bragging about being good at Call of Duty. I think it's cute you have a buddy with inside jokes. Please, go on. You're perfectly fulfilling my stereotype of.. I can't even think of a name for it... stereotype of people like you. Rock on! I'm a fan.
PSN: Yur_My_Lover

User Info: bigwaff

bigwaff
4 years ago#50
DropDead19 posted...

I think a more appropriate analogy would be pitting an MLB playoff team (Good players that play with each other all the time) against a AA All-Star team (Mostly terrible players, some with a bit of potential).
PSN - davidsayegh ~~~~ teammks.enjin.com ~~~~ tryout for mks today!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is too easy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived