This game is too easy.

#51ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 11:24:42 AM
For the record, I am on the same latitude as Moscow, so north western Canada + living in the sticks + still being better than all you = GOML-status.

And lag comp on my side is not a factor, better Internet than 80-90% of NA.

WUTELSECHUGOTBRO?
---
Easy-MF-E
#52Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:26:03 AM
ERDK_ posted...
For the record, I am on the same latitude as Moscow, so north western Canada + living in the sticks + still being better than all you = GOML-status.

WUTELSECHUGOTBRO?

Nah ur bad. goml. Im the best.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#53ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 11:26:21 AM
One_Too_Many posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
ERDK_ posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
bigwaff posted...
I will say that I am happy to have contributed to one of your few losses, Bodom.

Lol that game was fun...except for the lag comp and ERDK going like 8-38 (he lives in West Canada).

EVERYWHERE I GO. WHYYYYYYY

MAY THE HAMMER OF SHAME HANG ON YOUR WALL YOU CANADIAN INTERNET FIEND.

I'm entertained by your bragging about being good at Call of Duty. I think it's cute you have a buddy with inside jokes. Please, go on. You're perfectly fulfilling my stereotype of.. I can't even think of a name for it... stereotype of people like you. Rock on! I'm a fan.

How is this an inside joke? Someone beat us in pubs, and it was largely because I couldn't hit a fence if I tried.
---
Easy-MF-E
#54ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 11:27:25 AM
Bolt_Action posted...
ERDK_ posted...

WUTELSECHUGOTBRO?

Nah ur bad. goml. Im the best.

Lag comp, parties etc wahhh, GOML bro
---
Easy-MF-E
#55slickuticaPosted 12/13/2012 11:33:00 AM
Why does RSS come post dumb stuff here like it's some RSS sub-forum, glad your still going positive while pulling host for the 20th topic as we all were dying to know how well you play the game every week.

ps If your so elite how come I didn't see you on Elite TV yet?
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#56svr4everPosted 12/13/2012 11:33:01 AM
bigwaff posted...
DropDead19 posted...

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

I think a more appropriate analogy would be pitting an MLB playoff team (Good players that play with each other all the time) against a AA All-Star team (Mostly terrible players, some with a bit of potential).

The best comparison would be when RSS(fully capable beast players) beat mKs(overhyped clan with average players), thus making a bunch of people leave from mKs.
---
according to page 5, paragraph 3, sentence 4, word 8........ the.
PSN:re-avenger25
#57Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:33:05 AM
Everyone is just mad they aren't as good as RSS.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
#58Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:34:27 AM
svr4ever posted...
bigwaff posted...
DropDead19 posted...

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

I think a more appropriate analogy would be pitting an MLB playoff team (Good players that play with each other all the time) against a AA All-Star team (Mostly terrible players, some with a bit of potential).

The best comparison would be when RSS(fully capable beast players) beat mKs(overhyped clan with average players), thus making a bunch of people leave from mKs.

lmao I love you.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
#59ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 11:35:13 AM
slickutica posted...
Why does RSS come post dumb stuff here like it's some RSS sub-forum, glad your still going positive while pulling host for the 20th topic as we all were dying to know how well you play the game every week.

ps If your so elite how come I didn't see you on Elite TV yet?

It wouldn't be fair for everyone else on elite tv.
---
Easy-MF-E
#60drakeyyyPosted 12/13/2012 11:37:28 AM
Trololololololol