This game is too easy.

#91OnlineBadAssPosted 12/13/2012 1:21:29 PM
What's your GB record this season?
---
I'm just an all around nice guy.
#92premier024Posted 12/13/2012 1:21:41 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
DropDead19 posted...
I think the point they were trying to make was that running a constant good party against random noobs isn't something to brag about. I would bet your party constantly has the VSAT up as well.

Hate to use a sports metaphor here, but it'd be like a MLB All-Star team going to the Minor Leagues and bragging that they're W/L and Batting Averages are better.

Random noobs? Not hardly. We NEVER back out of a lobby and smack full parties all the time. Plus, you can't ignore the skill-based matchmaking.

We'll gladly take on any party for a competitive game. CB, pub, GB, anything. We are the master race.

Have you ever seen that bright thing in the sky. Try going outside sometime.
---
I5 l 16 gig DDR3 l evga 660
The best part about this thread is the huge string of removed posts at the beginning. Never change internet.
#93iCheckzPosted 12/13/2012 1:32:02 PM
*eats popcorn*
---
RIP to the competition-----
www.TeamVvG.com----apply now
#94_Asian_RicePosted 12/13/2012 1:34:33 PM
This topic is full of people with e-peens bigger than their brains.
---
PSN: iAsianRice | RWBY~
Give a man a fire, warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -IamI3rian
#95x_hairsPosted 12/13/2012 1:36:16 PM
but what is your SPM?
---
PSN: x-hairs
#96K4R_Nirvana41Posted 12/13/2012 1:52:07 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
drakeyyy posted...
It's cod it's not hard to keep good stats. In mw3 only playing mercenary I had a 4kdr and 5 WL. This game? I mess around alot and have used every gun and still have a 2.4 and a 7 WL despite getting server disconnected like 600 times.

Teach me your ways

Well you aren't in mKs anymore, that's a good start.

Woa watch out bro, they have won 38 clan ops. It's better to not mess with them. Clan ops=skill
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. TeamVvG Captain, www.TeamVvG.tk, Lol @ You
#97Bolt_Action(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 2:00:41 PM
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
drakeyyy posted...
It's cod it's not hard to keep good stats. In mw3 only playing mercenary I had a 4kdr and 5 WL. This game? I mess around alot and have used every gun and still have a 2.4 and a 7 WL despite getting server disconnected like 600 times.

Teach me your ways

Woa watch out bro, they have won 38 clan ops. It's better to not mess with them. Clan ops=skill

Oh god...we should CB them and see who wins...am I right?
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#98The_Undying_84Posted 12/13/2012 2:05:53 PM
Calling a multiplayer game easy makes no sense. You're just playing bad players, that doesn't make the game easy. There is no inherent difficulty to it, it's all relative to who your opponents are.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#99ERDK_Posted 12/13/2012 2:07:03 PM
My e-peen is gargantuous, the club can't even handle me right now.
---
Easy-MF-E
#100K4R_Nirvana41Posted 12/13/2012 3:11:39 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
Bolt_Action posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
drakeyyy posted...

Teach me your ways

Oh god...we should CB them and see who wins...am I right?

Hey man according to them you only beat them in that CB cause you guys were headglitching and camping #truestory
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. TeamVvG Captain, www.TeamVvG.tk, Lol @ You