Does the school shooting keep you from playing?

#151AwakaningPosted 12/16/2012 3:53:25 AM
For the people saying there not concerned. At least they're being honest, To tell the truth it is now what, the 4th time this has happened in America in the last how many years? It doesn't surprise me anymore. It's obvious there is something wrong with America and certain people's mentality.

When we have teens killing people in a batman costume it goes to show how stupid we as Americans can become after we let to much media get to our heads. That's what angers me, but the shooting...it's just a result of a much bigger problem.

People are ****ing crazy. There has to be a balance and that is why people die all around the world. Most killings have to do with money and violence which is common in most other countries. Killing in other countries is normal due to desperation and true problems.

,,,,,but killing children.....people who didn't have a chance to even wonder about life...you don't find that any where else.
---
We are in the memory era so don't forget it!
#152IkasnuPosted 12/16/2012 4:30:07 AM
Golden Maven posted...
The U.S. really needs to have a serious look at their gun laws. A sick person snapped and had access to some serious firepower. Why the hell would a family even have an assault rifle? I know he only used the handguns, but it still makes me wonder.

Yeah I know, you Americans have the right to protect yourselves... I respect that, but at this point you should be asking yourselves if the right to bear arms is worth the risk. You just know there's more lunatics out there isolating themselves and nursing their anger, until the day they lose it and decide to take a few people with them. I don't believe the current culture of individualism and materialism is compatible with access to guns. There's just too many people isolating themselves and polluting their minds with TV, the Internet, video games, etc. Having guns everywhere is just asking for trouble.

Switzerland has no gun laws, yet have the lowest crime rating. It isn't the gun laws, I realize that now. It's the people.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#153Sexy_Van_ManPosted 12/16/2012 5:32:27 AM
Ikasnu posted...
Switzerland has no gun laws, yet have the lowest crime rating. It isn't the gun laws, I realize that now. It's the people.

It's because they have no military and everyone owns a gun. Think about it. Would you be as willing to commit a crime when 20 other people in your vicinity ALSO have guns and would not hesitate to put one in your head? Hmmmm....
---
PSN: The_Squeegee
#154jdak10Posted 12/16/2012 5:37:34 AM
Every nations history shows if they have no gun rights crime goes up. Part of the reason we aren't attacked on our own land is because half our nation is protecting themselves? Should we be like Britain or Mexico where gangs have more guns than civilians?
---
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.
#155NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 5:57:45 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
"You're giving a great insight into your mind. I bet what you're saying is the same thing that was running through Adam's head. I wish something would get done about you people ahead of time, instead of after something tragic."

Couple questions to all you. How do you deal with overpopulation? If the population continues to grow and all the Earths resources disappear what then?

You can call those of us with a grip on reality crazy all you want but you'll never be able to answer the most obvious questions that arise from the overall problem. I already know how the human race ends... I don't need a psychic to tell me and I'm no prophet myself. It's common sense.

Balance is the key to life too much empathy and we destroy ourselves with overpopulation too little and we destroy ourselves with war and chaos. Some people need to die FACT and since we try to go against nature by curing anything and everything it throws at us it finds another way.

You can't beat nature you just can't.

That's why the death penalty needs to be used more, and why people die of natural causes. Children should not die. People like you however......

So you believe man should make the decision who lives and who dies? Now who sounds like Hitler?
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#156NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 6:00:46 AM
"I find you very hypocritical. It's people like you that make me cringe at the thought of humanity. Actually no, not humanity, but people. I'm usually the person who laughs at specific tragedy that revolves around stupidity. The kid who killed himself over the death of an anime character, absolutely hilarious. The killing of children and teachers who did nothing wrong is a completely different situation."

Explain how I'm being hypocritical.
---
#157NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 6:06:51 AM
Ikasnu posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
"You're giving a great insight into your mind. I bet what you're saying is the same thing that was running through Adam's head. I wish something would get done about you people ahead of time, instead of after something tragic."

Couple questions to all you. How do you deal with overpopulation? If the population continues to grow and all the Earths resources disappear what then?

You can call those of us with a grip on reality crazy all you want but you'll never be able to answer the most obvious questions that arise from the overall problem. I already know how the human race ends... I don't need a psychic to tell me and I'm no prophet myself. It's common sense.

Balance is the key to life too much empathy and we destroy ourselves with overpopulation too little and we destroy ourselves with war and chaos. Some people need to die FACT and since we try to go against nature by curing anything and everything it throws at us it finds another way.

War resolves over population. Disease/Cancer/Illness resolves over population. As for the last bit, we will be long dead before that ever happens, so we don't have to worry. A situation like that probably wont arise for another 1,000 years.

I live my life and base it around logic and reasoning. I don't worship it, and never will, however I have more common sense than most people I encounter that are twice my age. Overpopulation isn't a problem. You don't know how it will end, but you will know that it WILL end, there's a difference, learn that.

Nobody NEEDS to die. Those that would be said otherwise should just be tortured for the remainder of their lives, death is too easy an escape. Anyway, would you rather live in a world where there was no sophistication and the life expectancy age was only 30 years? I wouldn't.

You didn't read anything I wrote did you?
---
#158Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 6:19:10 AM
Golden Maven posted...
The U.S. really needs to have a serious look at their gun laws. A sick person snapped and had access to some serious firepower. Why the hell would a family even have an assault rifle? I know he only used the handguns, but it still makes me wonder.

Yeah I know, you Americans have the right to protect yourselves... I respect that, but at this point you should be asking yourselves if the right to bear arms is worth the risk. You just know there's more lunatics out there isolating themselves and nursing their anger, until the day they lose it and decide to take a few people with them. I don't believe the current culture of individualism and materialism is compatible with access to guns. There's just too many people isolating themselves and polluting their minds with TV, the Internet, video games, etc. Having guns everywhere is just asking for trouble.

One thing i've never understood about people that talk as you are talking. What good are gun laws because criminals don't listen to the law anyways. If they want guns bad enough, they will get ahold of them, We have all these drug laws yet people still access them. I just don't understand it.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#159NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 6:25:42 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

So your calling a pyschopath killing innocent children "nature" Riight. Well it's in my nature to protect my child, so I guess it's only a part of nature if I killed you, because you're obviously the type of pyscho that thinks it's okay to kill people, evenchildren. I hope you rot in hell, and not only that, but I hope it's soon!

You're making judgments and even threatening murder to a complete stranger... doesn't that sound a bit psychotic to you?
---
#160Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 6:27:43 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

That's why the death penalty needs to be used more, and why people die of natural causes. Children should not die. People like you however......

So you believe man should make the decision who lives and who dies? Now who sounds like Hitler?

I only mean the people who commit violent acts. Murderers and rapist mostly. The people like that left alive, the less violence will be done. These people forfeit their humanity with these acts. Without humanity, you're nothing but an empty shell. You say I sound like Hitler? Well here's a thought for you, Hitler killed innocent people. The people whom I think should be put down are far from innocent. That simple fact separates me from Hitler.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick