Does the school shooting keep you from playing?

#161Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 7:30:30 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
"You're giving a great insight into your mind. I bet what you're saying is the same thing that was running through Adam's head. I wish something would get done about you people ahead of time, instead of after something tragic."

Couple questions to all you. How do you deal with overpopulation? If the population continues to grow and all the Earths resources disappear what then?

You can call those of us with a grip on reality crazy all you want but you'll never be able to answer the most obvious questions that arise from the overall problem. I already know how the human race ends... I don't need a psychic to tell me and I'm no prophet myself. It's common sense.

Balance is the key to life too much empathy and we destroy ourselves with overpopulation too little and we destroy ourselves with war and chaos. Some people need to die FACT and since we try to go against nature by curing anything and everything it throws at us it finds another way.

You can't beat nature you just can't.

So your calling a pyschopath killing innocent children "nature" Riight. Well it's in my nature to protect my child, so I guess it's only a part of nature if I killed you, because you're obviously the type of pyscho that thinks it's okay to kill people, evenchildren. I hope you rot in hell, and not only that, but I hope it's soon!

You're making judgments and even threatening murder to a complete stranger... doesn't that sound a bit psychotic to you?

Hm, I threatened to kill a stranger 'eh? Hm, i'm looking but I don't see where it say's "i'm going to kill you." All I see is an example where i said I guess it would be nature if I killed you to protect my child. That's not a threat, it's an example.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#162Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 7:32:49 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
"You're giving a great insight into your mind. I bet what you're saying is the same thing that was running through Adam's head. I wish something would get done about you people ahead of time, instead of after something tragic."

Couple questions to all you. How do you deal with overpopulation? If the population continues to grow and all the Earths resources disappear what then?

You can call those of us with a grip on reality crazy all you want but you'll never be able to answer the most obvious questions that arise from the overall problem. I already know how the human race ends... I don't need a psychic to tell me and I'm no prophet myself. It's common sense.

Balance is the key to life too much empathy and we destroy ourselves with overpopulation too little and we destroy ourselves with war and chaos. Some people need to die FACT and since we try to go against nature by curing anything and everything it throws at us it finds another way.

So your calling a pyschopath killing innocent children "nature" Riight. Well it's in my nature to protect my child, so I guess it's only a part of nature if I killed you, because you're obviously the type of pyscho that thinks it's okay to kill people, evenchildren. I hope you rot in hell, and not only that, but I hope it's soon!

You're making judgments and even threatening murder to a complete stranger... doesn't that sound a bit psychotic to you?

Also, I don't think you're in a position to decide what's psychotic and whats not. Not if you're going around saying it's just a part of nature for someone to kill kids and we should just let it go. You're the psychotic one. You know, I'm willing to bet a whole lot that some day we'll be hearing about you on the news doing something crazy, we just won't know it's you.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#163NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 7:49:15 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Ambies_Boy posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

That's why the death penalty needs to be used more, and why people die of natural causes. Children should not die. People like you however......

So you believe man should make the decision who lives and who dies? Now who sounds like Hitler?

I only mean the people who commit violent acts. Murderers and rapist mostly. The people like that left alive, the less violence will be done. These people forfeit their humanity with these acts. Without humanity, you're nothing but an empty shell. You say I sound like Hitler? Well here's a thought for you, Hitler killed innocent people. The people whom I think should be put down are far from innocent. That simple fact separates me from Hitler.

But you said people like me so you ARE in fact saying innocent people that have never committed a violent act should also die based solely on an opinion of the value of life are you not?
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#164NO2_FiendPosted 12/16/2012 7:54:26 AM
"Also, I don't think you're in a position to decide what's psychotic and whats not. Not if you're going around saying it's just a part of nature for someone to kill kids and we should just let it go. You're the psychotic one. You know, I'm willing to bet a whole lot that some day we'll be hearing about you on the news doing something crazy, we just won't know it's you."

I want you to quote where I said we should just let it go. You haven't been paying close attention to what I've been saying and your argument is invalid.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#165IkasnuPosted 12/16/2012 8:10:33 AM(edited)
NO2_Fiend posted...
Ikasnu posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

War resolves over population. Disease/Cancer/Illness resolves over population. As for the last bit, we will be long dead before that ever happens, so we don't have to worry. A situation like that probably wont arise for another 1,000 years.

I live my life and base it around logic and reasoning. I don't worship it, and never will, however I have more common sense than most people I encounter that are twice my age. Overpopulation isn't a problem. You don't know how it will end, but you will know that it WILL end, there's a difference, learn that.

Nobody NEEDS to die. Those that would be said otherwise should just be tortured for the remainder of their lives, death is too easy an escape. Anyway, would you rather live in a world where there was no sophistication and the life expectancy age was only 30 years? I wouldn't.

You didn't read anything I wrote did you?

Explain to me what I missed.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#166IkasnuPosted 12/16/2012 8:13:36 AM
I find the greater majority of the people on this Earth are useless so it is no concern of mine if they die. Hell I even have friends that went to Columbine when that shooting happened and yeah still not a single concern.

I don't mean to have you giving me a bunch of explanations but I'm curious about your ideals. Explain to me why you find the greater majority of the people on Earth useless, and what you're doing to avoid joining those ranks?
---
#167Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 8:14:26 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
"Also, I don't think you're in a position to decide what's psychotic and whats not. Not if you're going around saying it's just a part of nature for someone to kill kids and we should just let it go. You're the psychotic one. You know, I'm willing to bet a whole lot that some day we'll be hearing about you on the news doing something crazy, we just won't know it's you."

I want you to quote where I said we should just let it go. You haven't been paying close attention to what I've been saying and your argument is invalid.

You said it's nature and there's nothing we can do about it. By saying that you are saying to just let nature take course because we can't do anything about it. So in other words, just let it go.
---
#168Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 8:21:57 AM
Ikasnu posted...
I find the greater majority of the people on this Earth are useless so it is no concern of mine if they die. Hell I even have friends that went to Columbine when that shooting happened and yeah still not a single concern.

I don't mean to have you giving me a bunch of explanations but I'm curious about your ideals. Explain to me why you find the greater majority of the people on Earth useless, and what you're doing to avoid joining those ranks?

What he's talking about sounds like natural selection to me.
---
#169Ambies_BoyPosted 12/16/2012 8:24:17 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...

What's invalid is your opinion that it's nature for someone to kill kids. Your opinion on this is invalid because facts prove otherwise. It's a fact that nature does not cause this to happen. What's invalid is your humanity because you feel NOTHING for these kids, you even admitted yourself that you felt nothing for your own friends. Someone who feels nothing is a sociopath. By your humanity being invalid, you have proving that you are nothing, and you needn't exist.
---
#170IkasnuPosted 12/16/2012 8:28:00 AM(edited)
Ambies_Boy posted...
Ikasnu posted...

What he's talking about sounds like natural selection to me.

Natural selection doesn't apply here. Natural selection deals with the adaptation to survive. This has nothing to do with that, a guy just goes in and kills a bunch of kids. This is just a psychotic breakdown of a mentally ill individual.

EDIT: Also I'm just answering to what you said, none of this is directed at you. lol
---