Does the school shooting keep you from playing?

#51SolidSnake6785Posted 12/15/2012 4:25:10 AM
TC, yes I share your sentiments.
I still played, though.

I am saddened at the insensitivity and disrespect of some of the responses towards you for posting your honest thoughts. The laws and commandments of our loving God work if obeyed....loving one another would prevent mess like what happened today.
---
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. ---Romans 5:8
#52jdak10Posted 12/15/2012 4:28:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#53Gamerater66Posted 12/15/2012 5:30:00 AM
Eh, not really.
#54megaman_zer0Posted 12/15/2012 6:16:13 AM
This doesn't affect me when you realize that things like this happens everyday somewhere in the world. I think TC is being very hypocritical here and a little naive. I think he should educate himself about just how much this world is messed up.
---
Then is used either as a time marker or with a sequence of events.
Than is not related to time. Than is used in comparative statements.
#55slickuticaPosted 12/15/2012 6:23:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56sephiroth068Posted 12/15/2012 8:00:56 AM(edited)
^why does it bug you so much that this topic exists? There is nothing wrong in the way he feels in light of this recent tragedy...

heck my older brother felt the same way actually so you aren't alone in that respect TC as he normally plays COD any chance he gets but not this time because he felt he needed to lay off the virtual violence for a day in light of what happened. Not because he feels this tragedy is somehow related to COD, or because he feels superior to anyone about it (not sure why anyone would think so for doing it) or because he thinks it will somehow console those who lost their children in some way (maybe it would on some level who knows), it's merely out of respect for those who lost their lives in this tragedy. Doing something like this may sound a little girly to some but I can respect him for that, especially since I'm the one who's the cynical, don't care about anything guy and even I feel bad about this event

Me personally I didn't play COD either and instead played something else, not solely because of the terrible event, but mostly because I didn't want to get on my brother's bad side after he decided to not play COD for a day as he tends to take these things to heart at times. He's a sentimental guy like that which as I said before I admire that about him, since that kind of sentiment tends to be very rare for me to express, not because I don't care but because I'm just not that guy that expresses his emotions too often about various things, be they happy or sad things (especially sad things) as I'm more neutral about things usually and I dont usually let them affect me. I'm not a hardass or anything like that (hell I crack more jokes than anyone in my family aside from my oldest brother) but I've always been one to keep my emotions generally to myself unless I get really excited over something

Also lol @ Zed...I knew you were a trolling douche, especially after you ruined one of my few topics on the MW3 board a while back but for you to go and post something like that makes you look even worse than I thought you were. Of course not that you would care about what others think of you though

Wow that went on longer than I expected
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#57Asylum_71Posted 12/15/2012 8:01:29 AM
There is nothing wrong in the way he feels in light of this recent tragedy...

except for the fact that it has 0 to do with the video game which topics on this board are supposed to be discussing

It was irrelevant and not suitable discussion material for a Call of Duty message board. There are social boards and social websites where something like this would be appropriate.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#58Asylum_71Posted 12/15/2012 8:01:56 AM
Also, this is one of the few times I'll agree with the guy on his period.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#59EvilZ123456Posted 12/15/2012 8:24:43 AM
Well since the Treyvon Incident I haven't been eating skittles pity me

how about sweet tea? did you stop drinking sweet teaZIzzLE
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#60Dark_Maverick09Posted 12/15/2012 8:34:15 AM
EvilZ123456 posted...
Well since the Treyvon Incident I haven't been eating skittles pity me

how about sweet tea? did you stop drinking sweet teaZIzzLE

.......lol