Does the school shooting keep you from playing?

#71Rydiafan013Posted 12/15/2012 9:11:29 AM
@ TC

Life goes on ... it's sad but it's not the end of the world ( that comes friday )

Being serious well that happen in china a man attacked 20 ppl with a knife ( again children ) should we not use knifes to cut food for awhile ??

we can't stop living every time this happens
#72Magikarp786Posted 12/15/2012 9:15:51 AM
Asylum_71 posted...
Were you born stupid?

---
-----The Boss is my apprentice------
#73NO2_FiendPosted 12/15/2012 9:20:28 AM
"Ah, so you would have no qualms with someone murdering you then huh? I mean, that's one more useless person out the way. Your words, moron, not mine."

I'm not useless... so yes those are your words. LOL @ you getting angry over my opinion.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#74ExtremeLightPosted 12/15/2012 9:20:56 AM
Really the games have little to do with the killings. Hopefully next year the government enforces stronger gun control. This year we had seen too many shootings. Heck there was a mall shooting near my town a month ago. We were very fortunate that the gun was jammed. It was a group of teen 14-16 fighting. One dude pull out a gun and shot it at the ceiling and when he try to shoot again it jammed. That leave us asking this question: How in the world did a 16 year old teen acquire a gun?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#75GFGmerlinPosted 12/15/2012 9:23:47 AM
Asylum_71 posted...
I wept 26 tears, one for each victim.

lmfao

LOL I love how you picked this sentence out.
---
This was supposed to be my sig: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/64817436#17
but due to bad moderation, modded and warned. Perfect system.
#76TheSmegPosted 12/15/2012 9:24:22 AM
nandshein posted...
cronot31 posted...
Quote:cronot31 posted...
The shooting didn't affect me, because I didn't know anyone involved.

It doesn't affect you AT ALL? Not even a tinge of sadness? Interesting.

@nandshein

Nope.

Place two fingers on the inside of your wrist. Do you feel a pulse?

To be honest I don't really care either. For some strange reason guns are legal and easily to access in America, this is not the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last time it happens.

If Americans don't care about such a thing, why should others be expected to?

Hows that saying go? Fool me once.....
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/IronFistGames
#77SniperFrogPosted 12/15/2012 9:25:24 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
Really the games have little to do with the killings. Hopefully next year the government enforces stronger gun control. This year we had seen too many shootings. Heck there was a mall shooting near my town a month ago. We were very fortunate that the gun was jammed. It was a group of teen 14-16 fighting. One dude pull out a gun and shot it at the ceiling and when he try to shoot again it jammed. That leave us asking this question: How in the world did a 16 year old teen acquire a gun?

It was his mothers gun. he shot her in the face. then drove her car to the school and shot the kids.
---
Our enemies shall fight in the shade....of our balls
SniperFrog---TBAG Vice President and Co-founder
#78jdak10Posted 12/15/2012 9:28:22 AM
ExtremeLight posted...

So only the bad guys have guns. Genius.
---
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.
#79ExtremeLightPosted 12/15/2012 9:31:15 AM
SniperFrog posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

It was his mothers gun. he shot her in the face. then drove her car to the school and shot the kids.

Read my post. I was referencing to my town mall shooting that was prevented.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#80SniperFrogPosted 12/15/2012 9:31:44 AM
jdak10 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

So only the bad guys have guns. Genius.

I agree. I think armed guards at schools is the best way to stop this sort of thing. But nobody is taking away my gun, I have the right to protect my family.

Laws cannot stop these things. People are capable of evil and will continue doing so. But there are ways of protecting people from that evil.
---
Our enemies shall fight in the shade....of our balls
SniperFrog---TBAG Vice President and Co-founder