Fox Saying Violent Video Games Training Kids to Kill (About Newtown Incident)

#1Darkness3389Posted 12/17/2012 5:19:07 AM
On a show called Fox and Friends they are talking how violent video games and movies are training kids to kill and that the Newtown murder liked playing video games. Guess which game the used as a main example?? Give up...yup its Black Ops 2. Lol they are even saying that the more you play violent video games the more you get violent according to a "Study."
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#2FreshSquillaPosted 12/17/2012 5:24:14 AM
Yeah that sounds about right. Okay everyone throw your game in the garbage so nobody else gets murdered.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#3harlem545Posted 12/17/2012 5:25:28 AM
I'm a die hard Mortal Kombat fan (played since I was 3, now I'm 18) and I'm not violent by any means. The things people make up. And the "studies" they formulate.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#4the_grey_bushPosted 12/17/2012 5:37:37 AM
and before video games it was rap music, violent movies and that darn elvis swinging his hips. people need a scapegoat to rationalize irrational behavior.
---
when i asked you if you knew what a rhetorical question was, that was a rhetorical question.
#5SelkiPrimePosted 12/17/2012 5:40:56 AM
Its bad Parenting... .Parents need to learn to teach their kids that all this violent stuff in games is just that......GAMES. I dont dare let my kids place super violent things.. And if they do or they are watching me.. I have to sit them down and let them know that its fake and you cant do it in real life.

They need to stop blaming games and sit and look at themselves.
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#6RebelGameMasterPosted 12/17/2012 5:59:23 AM
Let's all blame objects!!!

I'm sure if we get rid of violent games, and guns no one would ever get murdered again!
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#7Jason_HudsonPosted 12/17/2012 6:02:59 AM
Let's blame Call of Duty for the time when Cain killed Abel with a rock thousands of years ago. Does Fox News ever think about the violence before video games, movies, music etc etc etc?
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#8Stryker_StormPosted 12/17/2012 6:04:40 AM
lolFox
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#9slickuticaPosted 12/17/2012 6:06:57 AM
What level in the game does it let you kill a bunch of kids?
/sarcasm
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#10RebelGameMasterPosted 12/17/2012 6:09:04 AM
..well... to be honest... when I saw the new Dante in DmC, I wanted to kill a few people.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.