Fox Saying Violent Video Games Training Kids to Kill (About Newtown Incident)

#21ERDK_Posted 12/17/2012 7:05:52 AM
I stopped reading after "Fox", so basically i didn't read anything. But I read enough to know that you, sir. Are a weak minded individual. Anyone who watches Fox needs to give their head a shake.
---
Easy-MF-E
#22OhNoItsLizPosted 12/17/2012 7:07:59 AM
sandman9900 posted...
The shooting had nothing to do with video games. Fox is just looking for things to blame. Many people grew up playing Mortal Kombat, it doesn't mean they want to pull a person's spine out through their mouth. Although, to be fair, places like the DMV can give me that feeling.

I'm more likely to de-spine someone than shoot someone. Just sayin'
---
New signature.
#23sandman9900Posted 12/17/2012 7:12:59 AM
OhNoItsLiz posted...
sandman9900 posted...
The shooting had nothing to do with video games. Fox is just looking for things to blame. Many people grew up playing Mortal Kombat, it doesn't mean they want to pull a person's spine out through their mouth. Although, to be fair, places like the DMV can give me that feeling.

I'm more likely to de-spine someone than shoot someone. Just sayin'

Yeah I feel the same way
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
PSN: sandman000
#24SniperFrogPosted 12/17/2012 7:27:24 AM
Fox is no worse than the other cable news channels. msnbc is horrible they dont even try to hide how far to the left they are. cnn is biased to the left. fox is to the right. They all play up and embelish stories to get ratings. So I have no more issue with a person saying they watch fox than cnn. though if you watch msnbc you were probably dropped on your head as a baby.

That being said I disagree that video games train kids to do anything. I think kids are more motivated by violent movies than anything but at the same time if your a crazy person it doesn't take any motivation. The person was just mentally ill or evil, people have to blame things when we dont understand random acts of evil.
#25sithgod513Posted 12/17/2012 7:34:31 AM
I grew up playing violent games, listning to violent music and watching very violent cinema, im a normal person, that is sickend by what happend to those kids/teachers, these studies are stupid, they always have to look for something to blame, gun laws, games, music or movies is all easy targets.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#26_decitronPosted 12/17/2012 7:36:03 AM
Violent video games and other violent media have been linked to increased aggression.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103112002259
http://ithp.org/articles/violentvideogames.html
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/wiredscience/2011/06/Gruel_brief.pdf
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#27JonicitePosted 12/17/2012 7:36:13 AM
Vadrigar posted...
Lol.

Video games don't cause violence. Lag does.

this
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---
#28ViraugePosted 12/17/2012 7:53:09 AM
Fox would never use bad information or skew information to fit it to their beliefs.

/sarcasm

Fox isn't real news, they don't report on factual information and when they have factual information they modify it to fit their perspective. They organize and advertise anti-government protests. They were even denied a turn during the presidential campaigns in a round robin interview with Obama. The Obama administration told them it was only for credible reporters and stations.
#29SniperFrogPosted 12/17/2012 7:55:30 AM
Virauge posted...
Fox would never use bad information or skew information to fit it to their beliefs.

/sarcasm

Fox isn't real news, they don't report on factual information and when they have factual information they modify it to fit their perspective. They organize and advertise anti-government protests. They were even denied a turn during the presidential campaigns in a round robin interview with Obama. The Obama administration told them it was only for credible reporters and stations.

Obama administration told them it was only for credible reporters and stations

Please.. the Obama administration refuses to speak with credible reporters. Only their cheerleaders.
#30TheKratosPosted 12/17/2012 8:12:10 AM
I was playing with some dude the other day. He was a godd player (well ghost abd silenced pdw but still), he was like 39-6, but each time he died the rage fit he had was surreal. It was like the end of the world to him. I swear he would have killed someone (weaker than him) if there was anyone near him.

Now of course he's a raging monkey regardless COD. But it sure brings the worst out of everyone. I myself can get pretty angry if you get camped/lag killed etc. But this guy was raging like crazy. The problem is nobody in his party telling him to stfu and calm down.
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions