Fox Saying Violent Video Games Training Kids to Kill (About Newtown Incident)

#61poppen695Posted 12/17/2012 11:12:26 AM
Lodiss posted...
Let's talk about banning music that mentions gun violence.

Let's talk about banning games that feature gun violence.

Let's talk about banning movies that show gun violence.

But we can never talk about banning guns. Nope. My right to own a gun supersedes your right to not get shot. Sorry, we need our guns because the world is a scary place where people get shot all the time.

You can talk about banning guns all you want...but heaven help you if come and try to take mine from me.
#62WarhawkPosted 12/17/2012 11:12:45 AM
Though that story is like those who play racing games is teaching people how to speed out on the road.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 14
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#63wshwePosted 12/17/2012 11:13:00 AM
Fox sells lots of violent movies. Hypocrites!
---
Virtuous
#64Mordecai the MadPosted 12/17/2012 11:13:01 AM
It was on Fox, that's how you know it's not true.
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/879484120/antharion-an-old-school-rpg
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress
#65davidjaffefixitPosted 12/17/2012 11:13:34 AM
the_grey_bush posted...
then how do you explain the incidents that happened before there was reality tv?

just saying , it's making it worse, making people turn into vegetables
#66poppen695Posted 12/17/2012 11:16:18 AM
davidjaffefixit posted...
the_grey_bush posted...
then how do you explain the incidents that happened before there was reality tv?

just saying , it's making it worse, making people turn into vegetables

There are lot's of things turning people into vegetables...the biggest being leftist political ideals. They have fundamentally robbed people of the the ability to think, act, and care for themselves...
#67LodissPosted 12/17/2012 11:18:06 AM
poppen695 posted...
Lodiss posted...

But we can never talk about banning guns. Nope. My right to own a gun supersedes your right to not get shot. Sorry, we need our guns because the world is a scary place where people get shot all the time.

You can talk about banning guns all you want...but heaven help you if come and try to take mine from me.

I get it. You'll shoot me if I try to come into your house and take your gun.

But let me ask you this- would you shoot a cop who was trying to disarm you? How about a National Guardsman? What if I were a congressman talking about banning guns, giving a speech on a street corner? Would you shoot me then?
---
You were indicted.
#68TheSpectrePosted 12/17/2012 11:19:18 AM
Fox is a right wing sensationalist station. they arent exactly credible in my book, especially after how badly they embarrassed themselves in events leading up to the end of the recent presidential election.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#69davidjaffefixitPosted 12/17/2012 11:20:41 AM
Lodiss posted...
poppen695 posted...
Lodiss posted...

But let me ask you this- would you shoot a cop who was trying to disarm you? How about a National Guardsman? What if I were a congressman talking about banning guns, giving a speech on a street corner? Would you shoot me then?

lol don't go to his house uninvited
#70poppen695Posted 12/17/2012 11:21:18 AM
Lodiss posted...
poppen695 posted...
Lodiss posted...

I would never do anything criminal to cause a cop to need to disarm me. Stupid argument. I would not shoot at you for talking about it, but I would if you came into my home to take my guns...I would do it without a shred of remorse in my heart, because you would deserve it.