ran into the worst kind of cod player.

#1liquidsky9Posted 12/21/2012 7:41:17 AM
his PSN is NEYME dude goes 36-6 in a dom game calling in a vsat, vtol and i'm assuming dogs (i buzzkilled him while he was in his vtol). does nothing but camp with a select fire m8 and a view finder. and his team still manages to lose badly.

i look at his stats, 4.93 kd! but his w/l is .3 and his SPM is around 250.

THIS is the plague of the cod community. these idiots that would gladly go 5-0 and sit in a corner to maintain their precious kd. PATHETIC. if you find the time, go ahead and spam this fool. let him know this kind of play is unacceptable. let's take back the community!
---
PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron
#2android555Posted 12/21/2012 7:49:26 AM
I once saw a player go 0-157 but he was on the other team. it was neat
---
PSN:trek6500
#3Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 12/21/2012 7:50:48 AM
Hey NEYME LOL I actually know that guy from Black Ops. I remember playing against him a few times online. We must live close together and connect at the same times or something. Yeah...he's definitely a douche alright.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#4dpcdominoPosted 12/21/2012 7:51:16 AM
Had someone complain I was 7-21 in a domination game on Hijacked quite verbally. I was second on the leader board (he was NOT 1st) and we were winning by a lot....

THAT is the problem. Why they just don;t play TDM is beyond me...
#5pAceyzPosted 12/21/2012 7:52:37 AM
That's what most high KDR players are like. People obsess over stats too much, to the point where it's detrimental to the game. The funny thing is, they care more about their own stats than anyone else does. Most people would only take a glance at their stats and think, "oh, he's good" or "probably abuses lag comp or kill farms" and that's it.
#6liquidsky9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:56:45 AM
and seriously .... his w/l is .3!!!! i mean sweet jesus, even i have a w/l of .84 and i rage quit ALOT. i don't understand why people still obsess over k/d when the other stats in your profile will give away what kind of player you are.
---
PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron
#7One_Too_ManyPosted 12/21/2012 8:00:17 AM
Yup. You win ALL objective-based games by scoring more points, not having the highest KDR.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#8pAceyzPosted 12/21/2012 8:00:39 AM
liquidsky9 posted...
and seriously .... his w/l is .3!!!! i mean sweet jesus, even i have a w/l of .84 and i rage quit ALOT. i don't understand why people still obsess over k/d when the other stats in your profile will give away what kind of player you are.

If you questioned him he'd probably make out he caps flags but no one else does or some BS.
#9Xobter_81Posted 12/21/2012 8:06:35 AM
I haven't looked at my k/dr since my quest for the gold assault shield.

This game is way for fun when you just don't care.
#10An_ATHEISTPosted 12/21/2012 8:20:32 AM
Xobter_81 posted...

This game is way for fun when you just don't care.

That is so true! In BOps I, I was obsessed with my K/D ratio that I would rage when I ended a match with a negative K/D and I admit that I would camp in bigger maps. In this game I could not care less about it, I didn't even know where to find it until around level 30, I have more fun except for when I get killed by stupid ways that make me want to thrown this game out the window but other than that after this game is pretty good after the last update.
---
PSN- The_Sears_Tower
Granny Overboard!! +200 Points!