ran into the worst kind of cod player.

#11Retrogamer79Posted 12/21/2012 8:23:06 AM
Ive said this before and ill say it again, if they would just get rid of k/d i think people would actually have fun and enjoy the game.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
#12RebelGameMasterPosted 12/21/2012 8:46:34 AM
I rather have him on my team than some of the other noob sauces out her going 5-37, and talking about having "fun" and SPM. If they were having fun then they wouldn't be complaining.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#13liquidsky9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 8:57:51 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
I rather have him on my team than some of the other noob sauces out her going 5-37, and talking about having "fun" and SPM. If they were having fun then they wouldn't be complaining.

Really, you'd want this kind of player on your team? I don't think you read the post correctly friend. His (I'm assuming he btw) w/l is point 3 and his SPM is paltry. Meaning he'll be THAT guy who more often than not have no effect his teams chances at winning.
---
PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron
#14MrJaegerPosted 12/21/2012 9:03:44 AM
My K/D rating is .70. Obviously I don't give a rats a** about it. Campers would have nothing to shoot at if there weren't players like me.
---
PSN: SloppyPirate
#15Ambies_BoyPosted 12/21/2012 9:06:42 AM
I wish people who only care about their kd would stay out of objective games. Alot of us who play obmective games do so to work as a team and go for the objective, then there's many who only cares about kills. Like those kids in demolition screaming "don't plant you idiot, let them win so we can go another round!"

Another round happens because lets face it, only one or two guys on your team are trying and that's not enough to hold off the enemy. Then in the last round you lose, and those same kids wanting to let the enemy win the round, cuss out their team for losing the match...

I've played domination before, I had the worse KDR out of everyone in the room (both teams included) but was deemed number 1 player. Why? Captures and defends. I run a negate over all kdr but I don't give two squats because I can take pride in knowing that I try to win the match, no matter what mode i'm playing.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#16Ambies_BoyPosted 12/21/2012 9:10:02 AM
If you see someone with a high kdr and low wins, you know they truly suck at the game because their the ones that don't work as a team and don't go for the objective. Their the ones who would kill their own team mate in hardcore just because there so worried about their kdr they don't notice it's their own team.

If you see someone with a low kdr but a high win, you know their a team player and are actually good at the game, as a whole. If they have a low kdr and low wins, that still might mean their a team player, they just get screwed by being put with a bunch of sucky high kdr players with low wins.
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#17JonicitePosted 12/21/2012 9:18:16 AM
Sign me up for great stats and a great win/loss record.
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: D3TH
---
#18sithgod513Posted 12/21/2012 9:24:33 AM
yeah I dont see why all these idiots that play like this dont just stick to team death match and not touch the objective game types, because they dont at all get the point of them.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#19The_Ecstatic329Posted 12/21/2012 9:47:46 AM
Retrogamer79 posted...
Ive said this before and ill say it again, if they would just get rid of k/d i think people would actually have fun and enjoy the game.

Agreed. I remember doing well and running around just having a good sense of the map. I was like 12-0 r something and the other team was screaming I was camping. I'm out in the middle of the map taking out 3 guys in a row.

Once you have more kills than deaths right away you're a camper. They should throw away the stat so more people just play.
---
It's spelled ridiculous not rediculous.
#20Ice WeaselPosted 12/21/2012 9:58:36 AM
Sadly this is not at all unique. The #1 concern of 85% of COD players is kill/death ratio. NOTHING else matters.