ran into the worst kind of cod player.

#31Brutal_FelixPosted 12/22/2012 6:19:30 AM
If they just took out kill streaks and silencers this game would be infinitely better. No more kill camping for high streaks. And silencers are for those that hide in corners. I could care less if you do it as long as after your first kill everyone knows where you were.
---
I'm still waiting for Timesplitters 4...
#32acetrain736Posted 12/22/2012 6:49:58 AM
Brutal_Felix posted...
If they just took out kill streaks and silencers this game would be infinitely better. No more kill camping for high streaks. And silencers are for those that hide in corners. I could care less if you do it as long as after your first kill everyone knows where you were.

Scorestreaks I'm indifferent on since half the time I'll forget I have mine, but silencers? No. While you do have the campers that use them. They are mostly being used the right way in terms of stealth, sneaking, and flanking. What's the point of flanking if everyone knows where you are after the first kill no matter what? Think strategy, not stats, my friend ;)
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#33TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/22/2012 9:12:31 AM
In BO I faced a guy with a 6 kd and a .2 W/L so I knew he was a camper. He hid on the yellow stairwell on Launch and I killed him there twice for my Blackbird. Then he raged.

Anyways, not everyone has to play the objective. I'm the guy on my team that will run to B, smoke it, cap it and finish the game with the most points.

However last night I played with a stealth class and going into the enemy spawn killing them. Called in numerous UAVs and CUAVs as well as 3 VSATS. I didn't play the objective super hardcore but that helps your team win.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#34ExtremeLightPosted 12/22/2012 9:35:47 AM
I feel compelled to go for the objectives. Like if I don't do it no one else even try. Like everyone just brush past B. I seen an enemy passed me on Hijacked numerous times and on nuketown I planted the bomb at B like 5 times because they had no idea I was there till I got up with gun-a-blazing. Also I'm like the only guy that go directly to the hardpoint and not the other way.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#35EvilZ123456Posted 12/22/2012 12:11:17 PM(edited)
android555 posted...
I once saw a player go 0-157 but he was on the other team. it was neat

I had a dude on my team do that once. He would just blow himself up with C4 as soon as he spawned over and over

seems like a waste of $60 , if he was a kid i am sure it wouldn't bother him any but if it was a grown man then I don't see how he could live with himself for wasting money lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#36Chadkg5Posted 12/22/2012 1:59:06 PM
EvilZ123456 posted...
android555 posted...

I had a dude on my team do that once. He would just blow himself up with C4 as soon as he spawned over and over

seems like a waste of $60 , if he was a kid i am sure it wouldn't bother him any but if it was a grown man then I don't see how he could live with himself for wasting money lol

I dunno, maybe he was a guy who was super serious about his kdr and left to get food or something and his friends were like "let's see how many times we can die in a single game"
#37GFGmerlinPosted 12/22/2012 5:21:38 PM
they should remove kd from public games. keep w/l in.

make it so only league play has kdr so people would play public for objectives rather than kdr
---
This was supposed to be my sig: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/64817436#17
but due to bad moderation, modded and warned. Perfect system.
#38RedBolluPosted 12/23/2012 7:28:28 PM
I have a 1.23 K/D and my W/L ratio is 0.75. Admittedly, I do rage quit sometimes but when I play objective based game modes I always do my best and play for the objective. If people just want to kill, why not play TDM or FFA?
---
Valleys of Neptune
#39home352Posted 12/24/2012 2:42:39 AM
I have a .81 K/D ratio and a .82 W/L ratio. Honestly, the amount of times I get put in a match with a team playing TDM on Yemen Domination.... it's infuriating....
---
GILGAMESH: The master of swords, and destroyer of men.
He's a ****ing AWESOME god, man.
#40darkshadowmasterPosted 12/24/2012 5:05:54 AM
android555 posted...

Worst I saw was 0-80 something. Dude did nothing but C4 himself for like 3 games in a row trying to tank his K/D so that he could play with the xmas noobs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.