POLL: Treyarch or Infinity Ward who makes better CODs?

#1thedarklordx3Posted 12/28/2012 11:01:45 AM
which company makes the better COD games? - Results (396 votes)
Treyarch
48.23% (191 votes)
Infinity Ward
23.74% (94 votes)
they're equally good
6.57% (26 votes)
they're equally bad
16.92% (67 votes)
other(somehow)
4.55% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'd say Treyarch, Infinity ward made the same game 3 times and ruined the reputation of the series, meanwhile every treyarch game has been atleast marginally different,

plus zombie mode > nothing
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#2SideshowBob311Posted 12/28/2012 11:06:08 AM
I would rank them:
CoD4 > W@W > Blops > Blops2 > MW2 > MW3

So while IW made the best of the modern CoD games, Trearch does a consistantly better job.
---
"Whether or not you can handle it, you have just heard another statement of the TRUTH."
[WoT] - [Evil Republican]
#3Gamer7147Posted 12/28/2012 11:17:39 AM
Treyarch is very consist, and will change the game or original stats for the community.

Infinity Ward is more of a hit or miss
---
Mega Players
Renegade (n) - A Person who's never been afraid to say what's on their mind at any given time of day
#4faris_ruhiPosted 12/28/2012 11:19:41 AM
I would rank them:
CoD4 > W@W > Blops > Blops2 > MW2 > MW3

So while IW made the best of the modern CoD games, Trearch does a consistantly better job.

Haven't played W@W, but I agree with that order (aside from W@W obviously)
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#5GamingFeverPosted 12/28/2012 11:34:42 AM
I like how3arc does things but i like IW's Snipers
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#6kuterPosted 12/28/2012 11:42:39 AM
They're both good in the games they makes.
#7copycat2008Posted 12/28/2012 11:46:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8cirus 7Posted 12/28/2012 11:59:04 AM
IMO neither has done a good job on any of the last 4 CoD games. you would think since the game is running on the same engine every CoD has used since W@W, the problems with glitches, online MP and lag comp would be the only things to work on. but no such luck, guess it took all year to add a mute all except party button, pick 10 system, and design a dozen horrible excuses for online MP maps.

realistically though, its probably activisions fault in the end. where as other developers would delay their game a month or so to fix major problems with their game before release, activision insists CoD games be release every fall no matter what. doesnt matter if its glitchy, or that online MP was not beta tested at all and is barely playable due to lag comp issues, or if the game isnt quite finished, come november the yearly CoD games gets released no matter what.
can hardly blame anyone but activision, they care more about releasing whatever crap they can stick a CoD title on during the x-mass shopping months, then they care about the games being any good.
---
psn id "rajas".
#9Asylum_71Posted 12/28/2012 12:19:23 PM
IW makes bad games and chooses the stupidest ways to cater to bad kids. No thanks.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#10_Deadeye_CM_Posted 12/28/2012 12:31:44 PM
cirus 7 posted...
IMO neither has done a good job on any of the last 4 CoD games. you would think since the game is running on the same engine every CoD has used since W@W, the problems with glitches, online MP and lag comp would be the only things to work on. but no such luck, guess it took all year to add a mute all except party button, pick 10 system, and design a dozen horrible excuses for online MP maps.

realistically though, its probably activisions fault in the end. where as other developers would delay their game a month or so to fix major problems with their game before release, activision insists CoD games be release every fall no matter what. doesnt matter if its glitchy, or that online MP was not beta tested at all and is barely playable due to lag comp issues, or if the game isnt quite finished, come november the yearly CoD games gets released no matter what.
can hardly blame anyone but activision, they care more about releasing whatever crap they can stick a CoD title on during the x-mass shopping months, then they care about the games being any good.

The engine that WaW, BO, and BO2, MW2, and MW3 use, is from CoD4. MW2 and MW3 went a different way with CoD4's engine, so MW3 and BO2 look completely different.

Here's my favorite to least favorite.
CoD4 > MW2 > BO2 > MW3 > BO > WaW

I absolutely hated BO and WaW.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye