POLL: Treyarch or Infinity Ward who makes better CODs?

#11cycledancePosted 12/28/2012 12:41:29 PM
well here is mine...

MW3 > MW2 > BO2 > BO > WaW
#12lechaflanPosted 12/28/2012 12:52:14 PM
Game flow wise I like IWs more but idea wise Treyarch has that down
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. P4A 8. CoD4 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. BBCSE 4. ShiningForce2 3. MM8 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T
#13buzzerr3Posted 12/28/2012 1:00:47 PM
Its well known by industry leaders and developers worldwide, that Treyarch is the "A" team of the COD series.and IW is the "B" team

as a matter of fact.. thats the EXACT term thats been used to describe Treyarch...

So what ever the campers say really doesn't matter. I go with what the experts in the field have to say.. Not kids that are mad because Treyach makes an effort to end camping. Camping which is known to destroy gaming communites..
---
Yo
#14Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/28/2012 1:07:23 PM
@ copycat : IW made 1 & 2 ... treyarch did 3 ...

it helps to look things up you know ...
#15Host_MigrationPosted 12/28/2012 1:10:11 PM
cirus 7 posted...
IMO neither has done a good job on any of the last 4 CoD games. you would think since the game is running on the same engine every CoD has used since W@W, the problems with glitches, online MP and lag comp would be the only things to work on. but no such luck, guess it took all year to add a mute all except party button, pick 10 system, and design a dozen horrible excuses for online MP maps.

realistically though, its probably activisions fault in the end. where as other developers would delay their game a month or so to fix major problems with their game before release, activision insists CoD games be release every fall no matter what. doesnt matter if its glitchy, or that online MP was not beta tested at all and is barely playable due to lag comp issues, or if the game isnt quite finished, come november the yearly CoD games gets released no matter what.
can hardly blame anyone but activision, they care more about releasing whatever crap they can stick a CoD title on during the x-mass shopping months, then they care about the games being any good.

I agree. 2 years of development, on a game using the same engine as the previous one. In which that engine has known problems that haven't been fixed for a few games in a row. It really seems like they put 6 months of work with 10 programmers into the game.
#16Sl3pniirPosted 12/28/2012 1:27:13 PM
I like old IW better then Trey better than new IW.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
Emrii: The only thing opposing UAVs see is my rocket flying at it....
#17IkasnuPosted 12/28/2012 1:39:33 PM
CoD4 > MW2 > BO

The rest aren't really worth listing. WaW I never got into.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#18CloneTheHeroPosted 12/28/2012 1:52:34 PM
I am dumbfounded!!!! xDD

How in the world is Trreyarch even remotely better than IW!!!!??.. xDDD

Wow...
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f, Gran Turismo 5, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#19sillybulanstonPosted 12/28/2012 1:55:40 PM
buzzerr3 posted...
Its well known by industry leaders and developers worldwide, that Treyarch is the "A" team of the COD series.and IW is the "B" team

as a matter of fact.. thats the EXACT term thats been used to describe Treyarch...

So what ever the campers say really doesn't matter. I go with what the experts in the field have to say.. Not kids that are mad because Treyach makes an effort to end camping. Camping which is known to destroy gaming communites..

The old IW (COD4 and MW2) was actually the real "A" team. Treyarch is the "B" team. The new IW/Sledgehammer is now the "C" team. Since the original "A" team no longer exists, Treyarch has become the de facto "A" team, not because they are better, but simply because the original "A" team is gone.
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
#20NejiHyuga900Posted 12/28/2012 2:29:46 PM
Treyarch is my favorite CoD developer. Easter eggs and zombies! And added new features in the BO2 campaign that gave it a really good replay value... my favorite CoD game [BO2] on console but the PC version of World at War will be my #1.

My CoD ratings: WaW (PC) > BO2 > BO1 > MW3 > MW2 > WaW (console) > MW1

I'm like the only person who never liked Call of Duty 4. The first shooter game that I ever played that made me very frustrated (because few bullets = death [which I couldn't get use to until MW2] and I could never beat Miles High Club on Veteran). ._. I gave CoD4 a second chance but on PC and it just felt bland to me. But it is not my least favorite CoD game (it was my least favorite CoD game). My least favorite is Black Ops: Declassified for PS Vita, but that wasn't created by either company (I hate it because of the lack of features and bad controls).

How I prioritize my ratings in video games: Features > Story (if there is one) > Music > Gameplay > Graphics

So yeah, overall, I like Treyarch's CoD games a lot more than Infinity Ward.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900