the simple steps to balancing the sniper rifles that will never happens.

#1Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/29/2012 11:12:43 AM
1- disable aim assist for sniper rifles ( or all guns for that matters its something i can do without )

2- Allow quick ADS for sniper rifles but with the penalty that only a headshot will be a OSK in all ranges. or disable all body multipliers if that results in a no OSK

3- Allow body multipliers for sniper rifles when you ADS for more than a second ... or two ... whichever i don't care ...

4- return ghost to its former state so people would resort to normal stationary sniping.

now some of you may agree and a majority wouldn't ...

i really don't care ... the reason i made this topic to put my two cents about the matter ...
#2slickuticaPosted 12/29/2012 11:14:43 AM
Just give sniper rifles the same hit detection as the killstreak Dragonfire...DONE!
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#3Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/29/2012 11:17:08 AM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
1- disable aim assist for sniper rifles ( or all guns for that matters its something i can do without )

2- Allow quick ADS for sniper rifles but with the penalty that only a headshot will be a OSK in all ranges. or disable all body multipliers if that results in a no OSK

3- Allow body multipliers for sniper rifles when you ADS for more than a second ... or two ... whichever i don't care ...

4- return ghost to its former state so people would resort to normal stationary sniping.

now some of you may agree and a majority wouldn't ...

i really don't care ... the reason i made this topic to put my two cents about the matter ...

1 - can you honestly do without it or are you assuming. Have you turned off aim assist and tried playing?

I think they could just increase the ADS time a bit and make the cross-hairs shift to the left like it was when BO1 came out.
#4buzzerr3Posted 12/29/2012 11:18:57 AM
uhhh yawn
---
Yo
#5johnuk27Posted 12/29/2012 11:19:49 AM
1.2 sec delay before shots can be fired when scoping an they would be fine
#6GamingFeverPosted 12/29/2012 11:26:16 AM
2&3 are just horrid
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif