Tips for humiliation title? I only need Short Fuse

#11JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 9:43:20 PM
dpw08 posted...
I'm having a hard time with the found kills challenge. Any tips for that because its not unlocking.

What do u have to do for it?
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2
#12dpw08Posted 12/31/2012 7:07:28 AM
It says "Pick up a weapon and get 5 kills without dying, with all kills coming from that weapon.

I have gotten 6 kills then died and thought that counts but I guess not? Does anyone have any ideas?
#13d00_d00_h34dPosted 12/31/2012 7:11:01 AM
dpw08 posted...
It says "Pick up a weapon and get 5 kills without dying, with all kills coming from that weapon.

I have gotten 6 kills then died and thought that counts but I guess not? Does anyone have any ideas?

Not 100% sure, but I think you need to have the weapon you pick up unlocked in order for it to count.
#14JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:53:36 AM
dpw08 posted...

Nope u have to get a 5 killstreak with a weapon u picked up off the ground
---
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2
#15BrokeControllerPosted 12/31/2012 8:57:30 AM
JuicyBox posted...
premier024 posted...
Im jealous thats all you have left, ive been running axes for the past 2 weeks trying for the long shot with it. Over 2000 of them thrown not one lucky hit yet :( i want that card so bad.

Good luck on it dude. Try looking up axe spots on dom and try it out. Im decent with them and I was a lot better with them in BO1 I miss the trail I cant use frags for my life I've honestly ended up killing my self a lot when I threw frags I've only thrown about 5 probably 4/5 times I've killed my self on accident :P any other tips guys? I know FMJ and engineer and the UAV are my friends but what else? BTW the semtex sticking is really easy especially if u have Carrier just go around the map and sneak up on the guys that camp on the jets I got it in like 3 games.

I can't do it for the life of me. I think I have a 25%+ accuracy with the Axe too. Not 1 hitting someone long distance though.

I think I got it from shooting a C4 AS the guy was tossing it at me.
#16JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 9:06:50 AM

>.<! lucky!
---
#17Strigol81Posted 12/31/2012 1:33:50 PM
I got it in hardpoint, but headquarters could be easy as well

Some guy tossed a brick of c-4 on the ground about 2 feet to his left so I shot it to get short fuse. just got to hope you either get lucky and shoot it as they throw, or find some idiot like I did

As for the dude talking about the throwing axe, if you're on carrier, stand behind the firetruck and lob them towards the flaps at the back of the ship that the snipers like to perch on. I'd suggest doing it in split screen offline first so you get the aim / distance down.

Just got my humiliation master title last night...last one I needed...bank shots with the axe lol
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#18JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 1:38:44 PM
Strigol81 posted...
I got it in hardpoint, but headquarters could be easy as well

Some guy tossed a brick of c-4 on the ground about 2 feet to his left so I shot it to get short fuse. just got to hope you either get lucky and shoot it as they throw, or find some idiot like I did

As for the dude talking about the throwing axe, if you're on carrier, stand behind the firetruck and lob them towards the flaps at the back of the ship that the snipers like to perch on. I'd suggest doing it in split screen offline first so you get the aim / distance down.

Just got my humiliation master title last night...last one I needed...bank shots with the axe lol

Nice dude :P I almost I got short fuse today , I was on Aftermath and I went to were the snipers camp because he had 2 shock charges and a bouncing betty and a claymore I start shooting randomly to get him out and I hack the shock charge he gets stunned and I shoot his claymore and it says I killed him or it wasnt his claymore...? Can u have a claymore and betty equipped?
---
#19kuterPosted 12/31/2012 1:39:39 PM
I got short fuse yesterday, out of luck, but since im only lvl 32, i doubt the challenge was unlocked
#20NINFanboyPosted 12/31/2012 1:50:55 PM
JuicyBox posted...

>.<! lucky!

I got lucky, too. After a random kill in a random match I got the message that I've completed that challenge. I didn't even see what the hell I hit. I thought I was just shooting the guy. Guess he was trying to throw a C4 and I accidentally hit it.
---
I'll hug and I'll squeeze you till you're hypnotized
Show you faces and places that make you terrified to be alive
- Alien Sex Fiend