What are the odds of being reset or perma banned from the Prestige Master glitch

#1hylianSWPosted 12/31/2012 10:12:28 AM
Name says it all.
#2OnDiscDLCPosted 12/31/2012 10:17:54 AM
Highly doubt it. It can be hard to determine who's legit or not, since there are (unfortunately) legit master prestigers. But 3arc thinks emblems with boobies are more important.
#3TeknoOdinPosted 12/31/2012 10:26:40 AM
one question, why does it matter ..its a title thats all its a lil name that someone can say look what i am..big woop , there are more pressing matters with this game that treyarch need to address than whether some one has a title of prestige master done legit or not
---
pokemon black friend code : 4641 9926 8931
psn TeknoOdin
#4Theepowerc0rePosted 12/31/2012 10:39:36 AM
TeknoOdin posted...
one question, why does it matter ..its a title thats all its a lil name that someone can say look what i am..big woop , there are more pressing matters with this game that treyarch need to address than whether some one has a title of prestige master done legit or not

So we should just allow every single glitch in this game? What about those under the map glitches? Should we not fix those too? Treyarch is going to patch this, and they are going to find a way to see if you are legit, and if you aren't, they are going to reset you and more than likely suspend you for a few weeks. Treyarch isnt going to be a company that allows you to do everything thats broken like Infinity Ward. So have fun while it lasts.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsyj3MMtH1rgmxuso1_500.gif
#5EvilZ123456Posted 12/31/2012 10:43:15 AM
i wonder if treyarch has personal server records of every player , if they do then all they gotta do is do a search for sudden changes of prestige ranks
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#6Yunthor_HnCPosted 12/31/2012 10:45:52 AM
.its a title thats all its a lil name that someone can say look what i am..big woop

My only issue with boosters / people that glitch their way to master prestige is that it gives them access to everything in the game, while those of us doing it properly don't have it yet.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#7Lauz84Posted 12/31/2012 10:47:43 AM
I dont know what game it was, but i've heard of a new punishent for hackers and cheaters. If you get caught, you are banned from regular online servers and you can only play against other cheaters/ hackers.

Best solution ever
---
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it"
PSN: Viol8-R
#8OnDiscDLCPosted 12/31/2012 10:48:25 AM
Theepowerc0re posted...
TeknoOdin posted...

So we should just allow every single glitch in this game? What about those under the map glitches? Should we not fix those too? Treyarch is going to patch this, and they are going to find a way to see if you are legit, and if you aren't, they are going to reset you and more than likely suspend you for a few weeks. Treyarch isnt going to be a company that allows you to do everything thats broken like Infinity Ward. So have fun while it lasts.

I'm pretty sure TeknoOdin was speaking just about the prestige glitch. No one wants under the map glitches. But seriously, how does a master prestige glitcher affect you? What advantage do they have over you? Unless they aimbots, stopping power built in, or God mode, they aren't doing anything that affects you or anyone else.
#9Ryster777Posted 12/31/2012 11:20:26 AM
My guess is that Treyarch will make a patch for this soon, but with all the legit and non-legit players they may just not bother picking out the non-legit ones because there to busy wasting time in other things
---
PSN: GoLdEn_GaMeR_GoD
#10LamicPosted 12/31/2012 11:30:01 AM
The odds are high. Especially if your in the top 5 million with a 100,000 score and like 4 hours of game time. I'm telling you all. They won't ban the glitchers who are more well hidden, (Top 100,000) But they are only going to ban the ones who are obvious because filtering out ALL of the real and fakes ones would take wayyy to much time as there are over 7 million people on the leader boards. Sucks, but after this is all said and done and Treyarch does something, some of these glitchers will still remain. Unless of course they reset EVERY single Prestige Master. Which would cause a freaking uproar by many (Including Myself) who took the time to get there the right way.