What are the odds of being reset or perma banned from the Prestige Master glitch

#31Yunthor_HnCPosted 12/31/2012 2:01:07 PM
you take the game way too seriously. people having a different icon next to their name and an extra few custom class slots annoys you that much?

I'm not taking the game seriously, I'm taking cheaters seriously. Yes, cheaters annoy me and would gladly report them. Cheating is cheating, and this attitude that it's okay is part of what's wrong with people.

only the saddest of people have hundreds of hours to waste on this game getting to master prestige,

Alternatively, people play the game to enjoy it and prestiging is a reward for people who don't cheat.

those that complain that others take a shortcut which has no negative affect on anyone else just so they can mess around with every weapon unlocked already and a few different colours for their guns are pathetic.

I could just as easily say that people who have to cheat are pathetic. Because they are. I must say, though, that you're awful angry over the fact that people who do this are cheaters and deserve whatever punishment they might get.

reap what they sow, lol. chill out it isnt a big deal. if you were to walk to meet someone where but they left later and took a shortcut would you be annoyed at them?

Two completely separate things. Here's a more accurate comparison:

Two people enter a foot race. One person runs a legit race and sets a good time. The other person gets in a car and drives to the end and gets the same recognition as the person who actually ran the race.

and being master prestige is not an achievement. it just shows you are either sad enough that cod is your life or you are intelligent enough to do a 2 minute glitch.

Or that you're good at the game. Or that you like it. Earning a legit prestige isn't sad. What is, however, is your pathetic attempt to defend cheating.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#32EvilZ123456Posted 12/31/2012 2:13:01 PM
i think the only evidence treyarch can use is if they look in the "recent games" tab and notice a change of prestige but with 600k players i am sure treyarch won't be doing that lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#33Weiland101Posted 12/31/2012 2:29:00 PM
The only thing that annoys me about the glitches is that they have diamond camos. I put a lot of work into my camos and now they are kind of pointless since they are now everywhere.

It is a minor complaint but annoying nonetheless.
#34rofpmslPosted 12/31/2012 2:55:39 PM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
you take the game way too seriously. people having a different icon next to their name and an extra few custom class slots annoys you that much?

I'm not taking the game seriously, I'm taking cheaters seriously. Yes, cheaters annoy me and would gladly report them. Cheating is cheating, and this attitude that it's okay is part of what's wrong with people.

only the saddest of people have hundreds of hours to waste on this game getting to master prestige,

Alternatively, people play the game to enjoy it and prestiging is a reward for people who don't cheat.

those that complain that others take a shortcut which has no negative affect on anyone else just so they can mess around with every weapon unlocked already and a few different colours for their guns are pathetic.

I could just as easily say that people who have to cheat are pathetic. Because they are. I must say, though, that you're awful angry over the fact that people who do this are cheaters and deserve whatever punishment they might get.

reap what they sow, lol. chill out it isnt a big deal. if you were to walk to meet someone where but they left later and took a shortcut would you be annoyed at them?

Two completely separate things. Here's a more accurate comparison:

Two people enter a foot race. One person runs a legit race and sets a good time. The other person gets in a car and drives to the end and gets the same recognition as the person who actually ran the race.

(i removed the last bit of your post because you can only have 5 quotes in a message and you used them all up in your essay)

i cant be bothered to read all of that post in whats not even my first or second language but youve made it more clear that i was right and you do take this way too seriously. i saw the foot race part, that would be a good analogy if having shiny guns and a different icon next to your name helped someone win (which they don't, durrrrhhhh). racing is about competing to win, if you want to compete in cod you play league play, and does league play get affected in ANY WAY by prestige glitching? no it doesnt, it is not affected at all as everything is already unlocked and stats from public matches dont matter.

"waaaaaaa someone has shiny diamonds on their gun and its ruining my game waaaaaaaaaaaa" is the main point of your argument however you like to dress it.

id tell you to grow up but we all know youre just going to go straight back to playing cod 10 hours a day to get your precious prestige levels and crying about people having different pictures to you in the game next to their name and on their guns.
#35rofpmslPosted 12/31/2012 3:01:17 PM
just like iw with mw2 prestige hacking treyarch will do nothing about this. they wont ban or reset people because theres tens of thousands of players who have done the glitch and more doing it all the time, they are all potential customers for the dlc packs and if they got banned or reset many would stop playing and wouldnt be encouraged to buy the dlc. too many people have done it for treyarch to punish all these players.

meanwhile today i have helped 5 or more people get to master prestige with the glitch, anyone wants help doing it pm me
#36EvilZ123456Posted 12/31/2012 3:03:02 PM
plus with more and more legit people getting to master prestige there will be no 100% way of telling the legits from the other guys lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#37Yunthor_HnCPosted 12/31/2012 3:08:56 PM
You're making assumptions again, and you're not even remotely close to being right on any of them. In fact, you haven't been right about anything yet.

And of course you 'can't be bothered' to read my post. You know I'm right. Cheating is cheating, and anybody caught cheating deserves whatever punishment they get.

And I would tell you to grow up, but I know it wouldn't do any good. You're stuck in the per-adulescent stage of 'cheating is okay'.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#38slickuticaPosted 12/31/2012 3:17:06 PM
The only way to get people to stop glitching is for them to get permanently PS3 banned so if they want to play again they need new PS3 and that will end it once and for all, as dropping around $200 will make anyone rethinking glitching again

/topic :P
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#39jdak10Posted 12/31/2012 6:03:43 PM
They never got rid of all the mw3 token glitchers either. I'm sure a ton of them will get away with it.
---
Currently quickscoping you with: Ballista
The only exploit about it is that feeling in your ass when it's all over.
#40xReflectingGodxPosted 12/31/2012 6:39:54 PM
Lauz84 posted...
I dont know what game it was, but i've heard of a new punishent for hackers and cheaters. If you get caught, you are banned from regular online servers and you can only play against other cheaters/ hackers.

Best solution ever

That was Max Payne 3.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085