Black Ops 2 REVOLUTION DLC, 1st gun DLC ADDED!

#11Cruzader23Posted 1/1/2013 6:38:18 PM
1. I bet it is fake because the peacekeeper SMG is a controller for FPS games that is in development.

2. If it is not fake then I bet it is just a new way of telling us what the new weapon is in zombies or what one of them is. Maybe it means we will get 1 more zombie weapon than normal.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#12MindkillerNLPosted 1/1/2013 6:42:06 PM
indiansfan4444 posted...
MindkillerNL posted...
Again a month delay for PS3? Wasn't last year the last year for Microsoft to have that deal? If not, I'm not gonna buy the DLC anymore. I'm done with the month delay after purchasing Elite early last year and getting royally f*cked in the ass.

Last year was the last year until they renewed the contract I believe in the summer.

Really? That's a bummer man... I'm definitely gonna pass on the DLC now, their loss not mine.
---
~ It is my job as a human being to let my ignorance take control ~
#13jdak10Posted 1/1/2013 6:47:19 PM
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
sorry but i only have this one account. as for the other topics i didn't see them and yes i did use the search function but i guess the way i worded it didn't match up with existing topic names.

well happy to be of service to you :)

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/669288-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii?search=DLC

Glad I could help.
---
Take that broken sniper rifle into FFA and show me some first place gameplay.
#14crimsonfoxm1911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:47:54 PM
indiansfan4444 posted...
Either way it would be nice if this is true but until they announce it am skeptical just because of the peacekeeper and all the things that we have been told before about not being able to do gun dlc. Granted it was IW last year that said it but its the same engine so doubt its going to be possible now.

well it's technically an improved version of the MW3 engine kinda like how Skyrims creation engine is an improved version of the ancient gamebryo engine used for the fallout 3, new vegas and oblivion games. also with them now toying with the engine and what now they've been able to successfully add in 8 man zombies mode with the multiplayer executable so right now there is now telling what 3ARC can or can't do but we all know they're willing to push the series further than IW (i frown just a bit at the mere mention of MW4).
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#15Fayt23Posted 1/1/2013 6:58:49 PM
indiansfan4444 posted...
MindkillerNL posted...
Again a month delay for PS3? Wasn't last year the last year for Microsoft to have that deal? If not, I'm not gonna buy the DLC anymore. I'm done with the month delay after purchasing Elite early last year and getting royally f*cked in the ass.

Last year was the last year until they renewed the contract I believe in the summer.

Yeah I was sad on that news. Well at least this time it won't be brutal for me, since Elite users getting before us is finally gone. It took what Feb-March before PS3 main public even got the first DLC for MW3, that was ridiculous.
---
http://backloggery.com/divinetrinity
#16Soul Reaver4Posted 1/1/2013 7:02:44 PM
jdak10 posted...
sorry but i only have this one account. as for the other topics i didn't see them and yes i did use the search function but i guess the way i worded it didn't match up with existing topic names.

well happy to be of service to you :)

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/669288-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii?search=DLC

Glad I could help.

Exactly what I was thinking haha. Or he coulda searched this as well:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669288-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii?search=revolution
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.
#17crimsonfoxm1911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:21:33 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
1. I bet it is fake because the peacekeeper SMG is a controller for FPS games that is in development.

2. If it is not fake then I bet it is just a new way of telling us what the new weapon is in zombies or what one of them is. Maybe it means we will get 1 more zombie weapon than normal.

never advertised a zombies gun before and i don't think they'll start now, besides an SMG for zombies isn't much to advertise unless this thing is loaded with AP FMJ rounds coated in 115 and each round has homing capabilities to make sure you don't miss the dead heads while you hip spray then i think it's safer to say it's an MP gun. besides there has only been one wunderweapon that used actual gun mechanics and that was the scavenger and that thing spit out exploding bolts of 115.

for now i'm saying it's an MP gun that'll make it's way into the new zombies map.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#18_Deadeye_CM_Posted 1/2/2013 12:57:00 AM
indiansfan4444 posted...
Either way it would be nice if this is true but until they announce it am skeptical just because of the peacekeeper and all the things that we have been told before about not being able to do gun dlc. Granted it was IW last year that said it but its the same engine so doubt its going to be possible now.

well it's technically an improved version of the MW3 engine kinda like how Skyrims creation engine is an improved version of the ancient gamebryo engine used for the fallout 3, new vegas and oblivion games. also with them now toying with the engine and what now they've been able to successfully add in 8 man zombies mode with the multiplayer executable so right now there is now telling what 3ARC can or can't do but we all know they're willing to push the series further than IW (i frown just a bit at the mere mention of MW4).

You can't search, AND you don't know the difference between MW3's engine and BO2's? BO2 uses an improved engine over BO2, which was improved over WaW, which was improved over CoD4. MW3 uses an improved engine over MW2, which was improved over CoD4.

Where MW2 and 3 brought different shading, WaW and BO brought dismemberment, etc.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye