Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - The WORST CoD EVER

#1PlatinumBDPosted 1/2/2013 9:18:55 AM
1.) Laggy Online Play (I don't lag much, but you here from others how laggy this game is... and I have to agree when I lag with four bar connection). Not to mention alot of my deaths are laggy nonsense when I don't even see a shot fired from my point of view, but on their killcam they've nearly emptied an entire clip into me.

2.) Horrible, boring guns.. and the only interesting guns are unlocked at damn near level 40.

3.) Tactical equipment.. alot of it is unnecessary. They were trying to hard with most of them, trying to make the game look "futuristic". And alot of them make it 10x easier for campers to camp.

4.) Horrible knifing system.. yes, Commando turned a ton of you into whiny brats when it comes to knifing. And because of it, knifing is now a very sensitive topic, and most of you turn and throw hissy fits when someone brings it up. However, Commando hasn't been here since MW2, it's in the past, let it GO! Now once you've grown a pair, and forgot about Commando, you'll realize how rediculous the knifing is in this game. I guess it takes more skill to square dance and spray bullets with someone from point blank range, than it takes to have a good reaction time? I don't know about you, but I got better with "panic" knifing as I played CoD more. It comes across as "panic knifing" but you have to realize we have all been playing CoD for 5+ years (most of us). So of course by now we'll have that amazing reaction time that we all do... it isn't panic knifing, it's a reaction skill that we've built up over time. That is now a non factor and completely changes how this game is played. This isn't Battlefield, this is Call of Duty. So act like it Treyarch.

5.) AK47 and AK-74u aren't in Multiplayer... enough said about that tragedy.

6.) The maps are horrid... alot of them are randomly thrown together and designed, and most don't have a solid foundation and structure. I feel like I'm out in the open most of the time I'm playing, and no real strategy can be put together as far as the maps go. I dread even attempting SnD with these maps.

7.) It feels like everything is nerfed and dumbed down... guns aren't as powerful. It just doesn't feel like CoD... and before anyone says CoD sucks originally and that this is a huge improvement, don't. Because you're the biggest hypocrite if you say that, since you buy the damn game every year. I was happy with CoD before, even though some considered it a "circus" or "jungle". But if Treyarch releases this type of FPS every other year, I for damn sure won't be buying anymore.

8.) More than anything else, the biggest flaw is Treyarch. Every year Treyarch releases a CoD, they try too hard to be so innovative in my opinion, instead of sticking to what makes CoD, CoD. Infinity Ward does have its flaws, and I hated them at one point for favoring XBox users so damn much, but as of right now I probably won't be buying anymore CoD games from Treyarch. Hell, even Zombies isn't as a good as it used to be. Once again, no strategy or structure in it. "Zombies Gone Wild".

But of course, I'll have the fanboys who don't want to take into account these problems and have a valid arguement. I expect alot of "OMG YOU NOOB, COD ROCKZ!!!" or "KNIFIN WAZZZ SOOOOO BROKEN DUD!!"... I expect that from the typical CoD moron, but if you have valid arguements, please, feel free to post.
---
PSN ID: BonafydeSkillz / Platinum Trophy Count: ( 6 )
Currently Playing- Whatever board I'm posting in, is what I'm normally playing. :) Plus everything else!
#2JabberwockToothPosted 1/2/2013 9:23:13 AM
Nah, it's the best. I played for about four hours straight yesterday and it was probably the best time I ever had playing a CoD game.
---
Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
#3PlatinumBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:25:03 AM
JabberwockTooth posted...
Nah, it's the best. I played for about four hours straight yesterday and it was probably the best time I ever had playing a CoD game.

Don't just read the title, read my entire post. Which I know you didn't do.
---
Currently Playing- Whatever board I'm posting in, is what I'm normally playing. :) Plus everything else!
#4GamingFeverPosted 1/2/2013 9:27:47 AM
I miss the aks but the an is pretty much it's cousin.I also missed the big maps of black ops
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#5destructoclausPosted 1/2/2013 9:30:08 AM
I agree with some of your points. The lag is an issue that goes without saying. No one is happy about that except for the people that are always on the right side of lag compensation.

Disagree about the knifing. Commando wasn't the real knifing issue, it was just a big issue in MW2. There's no reason that the knife should have ever had an auto lock on lunge that allows you to warp through bullets. It was flat out ridiculous and they got it right in this game.

I also disagree somewhat about the equipment. It feels like they tried a little too hard on some of them but I love the diversity. It really gives you a lot of options.

I think the guns in this game might be the best set of guns they've instilled in the series. Each of the assault rifles finally feel like they have their own unique personality. They actually feel different, now. Black Ops 1's guns were straight trash and they made a huge step up in this game. I noticed you didn't mention the create a class system, so I'll assume you don't have many issues with that. I think that's one of the 2 best changes they've made to the game.

I agree on the maps. These maps can't hold a candle to CoD4's or MW2's maps in the slightest. I don't understand why the quality of maps has been downgraded with each new release. I would love, LOVE this gameplay on MW2's maps. It would be absolutely sick.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6K_Bleezy_420Posted 1/2/2013 9:32:37 AM
I almost never, or rarely encounter lag on multiplayer. But I do encounter lag a good bit more on zombies.
I find myself becoming bored with this cod, which is surprising considering I almost never got bored of the last cod's.
I agree the guns are pretty boring, sure the an-94 is the equivalent to the ak-47 but still.
I wouldn't say it's the worst cod ever, definitely not near the best but not the worst. I enjoy it while I also grow tired of it. But I continue to play, and switch off between multiplayer and zombies, and try and keep myself entertained with the game.
---
PSN: K_Bleezy_420
#7dpcdominoPosted 1/2/2013 9:33:55 AM
1.) Laggy Online Play - not as bad as some games in the past but it is a negative

2.) Horrible, boring guns - wrong. I see a variety of guns out there. Snipers, ARs, hand guns, SMGs, and shotguns. Most variety then in past games and no stupid stuff like Dual 1887s or OP akimbo pistols

3.) Tactical equipment. - Black Hat...nuff said.

4.) Horrible knifing system.. yes, - you are right....no knife would have been better but this is a fine stop gap.

5.) AK47 and AK-74u aren't in Multiplayer - Really? The most over used guns aren't in the game and you mad bro?

6.) The maps are horrid. - MW2 had the best maps but also some of the worst maps. This has a good balance so far. Showdown ranks in the top 5 of all time for me.

7.) It feels like everything is nerfed and dumbed down... guns aren't as powerful. - play Hard Core then...it's an option. How do you dumb down a gun anyways? Remove the noob tube, flame thrower, and shotgun attachments? Is this your hate for balance?

8.) More than anything else, the biggest flaw is Treyarch. - The Pick 10 system is innovative and great. Maybe you just hate Treyarch and never gave it a fair chance.

There....I read your post and wasted five minutes of my life. Shouldn;t you be on a Justin Bieber message board defending your passion for him against trolls hating on him?
#8NINFanboyPosted 1/2/2013 9:34:00 AM
1) Gotta agree. The lag is bad.

2) Opinion. Some of the best guns in their respective classes are available straight away.

3) I don't see how this is different from MW3. Maybe I'm missing something.

4) Seriously? Were you one of those annoying MLC people in MW2? Use the knife to humiliate an unaware sniper and use guns for everything else. It's a ****ing shooter, not Ninja Gaiden 3 multiplayer.

5) Most. Invalid. Point. Ever.

6) Again, opinion. Though I have to agree that I'm disappointed in the map selection. Still better than MW3, though.

7) It's called balance. BO1 wasn't that much different.

8) Opinion. I'm sure you're gonna have fun with MW2.75 coming out this year.
---
I'll hug and I'll squeeze you till you're hypnotized
Show you faces and places that make you terrified to be alive
- Alien Sex Fiend
#9PlatinumBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:46:27 AM
NINFanboy posted...
1) Gotta agree. The lag is bad.

2) Opinion. Some of the best guns in their respective classes are available straight away.

3) I don't see how this is different from MW3. Maybe I'm missing something.

4) Seriously? Were you one of those annoying MLC people in MW2? Use the knife to humiliate an unaware sniper and use guns for everything else. It's a ****ing shooter, not Ninja Gaiden 3 multiplayer.

5) Most. Invalid. Point. Ever.

6) Again, opinion. Though I have to agree that I'm disappointed in the map selection. Still better than MW3, though.

7) It's called balance. BO1 wasn't that much different.

8) Opinion. I'm sure you're gonna have fun with MW2.75 coming out this year.

Most definately. And I'm sure you'll be one of the hypocrites who complain about every MW made, but still buy it on every release.
---
#10NINFanboyPosted 1/2/2013 9:48:03 AM
Out of arguments already? That was quick.
---
I'll hug and I'll squeeze you till you're hypnotized
Show you faces and places that make you terrified to be alive
- Alien Sex Fiend